Information

(You don't have to read this, this just some things I'm clearing up to give the story a little background check or whatever lol BUT a lot is important)

PLEASE READ THE UNDERLINED BOLDED LETTERS AT LEAST!!

Hello! Before you get into reading this fanfic, I just want to clarify a few things! :)

•I'm only shipping Dream and George's online personas!
•I know Dream & George have already confirmed that they don't mind, but in case they change their mind, I will right away unpublish this if they find this fanfic uncomfortable or anything!
•I'm going to be using their online names, because I'm just a lot more used to it. (examples: Dream, Bad, Sapnap [i might use irl names sometimes]) and I'm going to alternate povs of dream and george every now and then. Also I'm bad at spacing and my grammar- I kinda do my own thing lmao and I write this story on mobile so bear with me pls lol-

•I wanna clarify that this is NOT the popular Dear Dream that's all over tiktok and stuff. When I thought of the title, I didn't know at the time that there was a fanfic already named Dear Dream (I had the first few chapters privated for about a month and when I heard of it, it was kinda already too late I already had a plot and I didn't wanna redo like the 8 chapters I had completed. The story was originally gonna be named Dear George, but it didn't fit well with the plot, so I named it Dear Dream, and you'll see why- but uh, there's one on ao3 but it's not this one! Sorry for the confusion- I wish I had the creativity and mind to think of another title :( I haven't read the Dear Dream off of ao3 yet, and I'm gonna wait until I'm finished with this story, because- I dunno, I just wanna finish this first. Sorry for the dissapointment.

•In this story covid isn't a thing.

•I didn't make the fanart on the cover of this story, I only added the words! (idk who the creator of the fanart is, but yeahh)

•I'm not expecting reads, I just really wanted to start my own dnf fanfic because i kinda enjoy writing! :]

ALSO I COMPLETELY FORGOT GEORGE WAS COLORBLIND WHEN I STARTED WRITING THIS (IMSOSORRY) so in this story he's not-

Dream Team sexualities in this story:

George- Bisexual (although Dream didn't know)
Dream- Pansexual (although George didn't know)
Sapnap- Bisexual

Font- Author's note
Font- Thoughts
Font- Normal
Font- My sms (not advertising it rn tho)
[These]- Author's note about a part of the story
(These)- Side notes

Other than that, I hope you like it! Enjoy! :)

Future me- I'm well aware this is cringe lol