━━ 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

━━ greek tragedy.
( you can't escape tragedy )
i'm not naive! she cried out.
and i know i can do this!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

━━ summary

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

    Since she was a child, Savreen Arora's destiny has been written in the stars. A tale of tragedy and heroric sacrifice━her story starts does not even start with her school's trip to the Grand Canyon. It starts when a necklace was forged eons ago, with the very purpose to bring tragedy to whoever donned it. A necklace forged with the angry, vengeful hands of Hephaestus to the fruit of his wife and her lover's, Ares, affair. Since the gift of misfortune was handed to Harmonia on the day of her wedding, the curse that took on her name has stayed in the generations. Passed down from mother to daughter, from traveller to traveller, to monarchy to monarchy, until it is lost, never to be found. Truth be told, it is instead placed in the hands of Hera, who plans the future of her heroes before they even know themselves.

Fourteen-year-old Savreen Arora receives the gift from a mysterious woman one windy afternoon. She wears it, astounded by it's beauty, and she realises that there is no beauty in the gift, but just horror as its power causes a tragedy in the science lab in her school, almost killing her and her friends. This event pushes for Savreen to throw the necklace away, only for it━in her astonishment━to return right to her pocket; a curse that could never leave.

After her explosive experience in the science labs at school, Savreen is sent to the Wilderness School, and it is on a lovely trip to the Grand Canyon, that she learns of her future.

✿✼:*゚:༅。cast  。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

━━ savreen arora
neelam gill

daughter of harmonia hero of olympus cabin sixty-four❝ i don't know what i'm supposed to do, how i can help! ❞

❝ i don't know what i'm supposed to do, how i can help!

━━ leo valdez
as described

━━ leo valdezas described