Sawyer boasted, "What? Since when?" I mentally smacked Margot for even bringing this up. "Since the day after Christmas."

His eyes widened before he started scolding me. "Why didn't you tell us? I mean, I'm not upset, because Louis is a cool dude. But, why?"

In all honesty, the only reasoning I have is because I knew my siblings would freak out. Don't get me wrong, I love each of their abnormal selves. Although they can be pretty overreactive when it comes to things like this. They're only being slightly protective, but I don't think they need to worry. It's literally Louis. What's the worst thing that could happen?

"1, Evie would cry. 2, I knew y'all would freak out."

Sawyer rolled his eyes at me even though he knew it was the truth. Evelin being the dramatic 3 year old she is, she would definitely be upset over this oddly enough. Margot's first boyfriend used to come over constantly and Evie took a 'liking' to him, just as she does with Louis. Whenever she found out they were officially dating she bawled for 2 whole days. So, I'd rather not inform her on Louis and I. I would be doing my parents a favor anyways.

I have no clue to why every older boy my youngest sister lays eyes on she forms a 'crush' on. Of course, she's only 3 and doesn't know any better. She simply uses her charm and adorable self to reel them all in. I've asked so many questions about it, but our Mom always says she's exactly like me when I was her age. Which isn't the best thing I'm guessing.

For the next 20 minutes, my siblings and I continued to watch a random romantic comedy that I truthfully have no idea what it's called. It's mostly like every other one I've seen so I decided not to question about it.

My body felt warm as it was snuggled up in the 'millions' of blankets that I shared with Sawyer. However, my feet felt cold due to his touching mine. The least he could do was slip some socks on from the full laundry basket that was literally in front of us on the floor. That's another thing I've tried asking to do, but once again, Mom wouldn't let me.

I'm hoping there's going to be breakfast sitting on the table soon though. I haven't eaten a single thing since I was dropped off and Margot is getting aggravated at my stomach growling. The smell of bacon lingered from the kitchen into the living room, so I guess my wishes are being granted. Grease popping on the stove also indicated that she was cooking too.

That is, until I heard the noise stop suddenly. But, the bacon still blasted throughout my nostrils. It caused my stomach to growl even more. Soft footsteps tapped against the hardwood flooring. It got louder and louder as the person got closer into the living room.

The person was obviously our Mom. Oddly enough, she looked the same she always does. Merry and bright, even in this situation that we're in. It's something her and Grandma Lydia have in common. There's not a time I remember my Grandma being truly upset at anything. She calls it being disappointed though, which is honestly worse and more heart-wrenching. It's a good way to get us kids to own up to what we did however, and I admire her for it.

Mother wore a pair of dark gray sweatpants and a simple, plain, red t-shirt. Which according to her, it's her 'Mom-Attire.' I wouldn't bother wearing anything fancier on the daily either.

"Would you guys like to go see your Grandpa?"

𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑬 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺!
i feel absolutely terrible for updating so
late. i usually update every 2 days, but it's been
literally a week so i'm SO sorry. i've lost even
more motivation for this book, but i'm hoping since
this terrible chapter is over i'll gain some back. i have so many ideas for this book and i want to put them all to good use! this chapter is rlly short too so i'm sorry. the next ones
are going to be much longer and you'll be getting
some louis/evie/river action as well :)

i published a new book! it's called 'teen spirits'
and i've been putting so much work into it. the
storyline is going to be a lot better than this book,
so please do me a favor and go read it if you'd like!
it's also a louis book so that's a plus!! it's a coming of age story kinda and louis is kinda a dick at first
so i hope you guys enjoy that LMFAO. i worked
rlly hard on the graphics and shit so go check it
out pleaseee

i know i've said multiple times that this book will
have a sequel, but now that i've truly thought
about it, i really don't see it happening. i don't see
me having motivation for it, nor will i have any big
ideas for it. but, don't worry, i will finish this book!
no matter what! i might not update as often as i do
so please don't be upset with me. i promise you that
i'm trying my best for this book to be as best as it can be!

thank you SO damn much for 120k! it's absolutely
insane how much love you guys give me and this book! i'll forever be grateful for you all! i love you
all more than you'll ever know <3

go read teen spirits! and i'm sorry
for the super late/short update :( love u 🤍🤍