They're mostly weird romcoms that Sawyer picks out on Netflix. Odd, I know. Being constantly kicked while sharing the L-shaped couch with him isn't the best thing in the world. It also isn't the most comforting, but going upstairs to my own bed doesn't sound any better. His legs being longer than mine gives him the advantage to hurt my body even more whenever he does it.

"There's a whole other couch downstairs, ya know?" I groaned, rubbing my sleepy eyes. My older brother shrugged his shoulders and his eyes stayed glued onto the television in front of us. He stretched his legs even more, jabbing them into my sides. "Not my fault that the Lord gave me these long legs, my dear sister."

Sawyer's head turned towards me, the left to be exact.

"You should sleep. He's gonna be fine, Ryan." He reassured, a yawn leaving his mouth towards the end. Wow, he's caring for once? Sighing quietly, I still didn't give in on the idea of sleeping. I'll most likely will later, once I find out some good news.

His yawn caused me to yawn as well, "I would, but these movies are just so entertaining." Sawyer rolled his eyes and threw a white throw pillow at me. I snickered as my arms wrapped around the pillow and cuddled up with it.

Our Mother was supposedly going to take down the Christmas decorations today. She usually does it this time of year anyways. Dad starts complaining once the 1st of the year hits. But, of course, due to the family situation she decided not to right now. At least there's some joy lingering into home that's filled with sorrow and worry. The tree has no gifts underneath it though. We have to wait a whole new year just for that.

I've tried asking to help Mother with anything around the house or outside. She won't give in and it's honestly adding onto my overflowing brain. I've never gone through something like this and neither has my siblings. My immediate family has always been happy and healthy, so for something like this to happen so randomly has taken a tole on all of us.

"Why don't you talk to Louis if you don't wanna do any of my amazing ideas?" Sawyer questioned as he popped his neck. I cringed at the noise and shook my head. "It's 7 in the morning, most people in the country are sleeping ya know?"

His mouth formed into an o. And with the obvious information I enlightened him on, Sawyer decided to go back to focusing on the tv in front of us. Quietly laughing, I placed my focus on the television as well.

Good thinking, my brother, but I've already thought of doing that about a million times it feels like. I don't want to awaken Louis from his needed rest after the New Years Eve party. However, at the same time I would kill just to hear him telling me everything is going to be okay. It may not be the honest truth, but with his voice and ravishingly good convincing, it might work.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you," Margot explained out of the blue. "I know how you got that nose bleed last week, Ry." My hazel eyes widened to the thought of my sister witnessing that.

I croaked, "I fell?"

The blonde giggled and shook her head no. Her focus stayed on the television that hung above the fireplace. She sat on our Father's recliner in front of us all laid out and comfortable with about 3 blankets. "Yeah sure, you fell."

This obviously isn't abnormal for my sister to be creeping on Louis and I. The first time was when we met actually. Also the 2nd time. She's always been the most curious and lurking out of all of us. But, it's aggravating that everyone I know it feels like brings up me getting a nose bleed during a make-out session every 5 seconds.

"But, are you and Louis dating now? He seemed very happy at something." Margot asked me as she popped a piece of popcorn into her mouth, her eyes glued to the tv. I know, what a great breakfast. I hesitated to tell her at first for reasons I can't make up, but I eventually nodded my head even though she couldn't see it.