Suprise

I got back to the house getting out the car I seen Eddie car was still here, I got out of the car walking up to my door and walked in. He was sitting on the couch watching tv he looked up at me getting up walking over to me. He grabbed my hand taking me about back "What's back here Eddie please don't tell me that you got me a gun package like last time because I think I'm already set- Oh my mother of god." I covered my mouth with my hand I could feel my eyes burning. "Alexander Ortega Diaz I like that very much." She said smiling at me.

"Your here

"Your here." She pulled me into a hug we rocked back and fourth rubbing each other's back she kissed my forehead and I kissed her cheek.

"I'm here and I want you to meet someone." She looked over and a lil boy with hazel eyes came out, she has another child? He's so gorgeous he looks just like her.

"This is my son Ace, he's 7 I had him when I was 14 and when I got out rehab I went straight to him, I had you keep Alex because I knew he would like you more than me. And I'm not asking for him back he's an Ortega Diaz now and that's what's he's forever going to be, I just want you to let me see him." She said.

"Well I am Aunt lily your coolest aunt is aunt Nina for sure, I'm so happy to meet you ace." I said.

"I'm uncle Eddie nice to you lil man."  Eddie shook up with him I pulled Cadence to the side and we sat down on the bench.

"Nice house, and my boy he's grown so much thanks for taking care of him. And your going to continue to take care of him alright just tell him I'm his aunt cadence." She said.

"Why don't you want him back?" I asked.

"Because it's been 3 years and he calls you mom and I know that letting him go will be hard on you, so you can have him permanently. He deserves someone like you in his life." She smiled nodding.

"Thank you so much and where have you been I been missing you, like bad missing you missed two of my birthdays." I chuckled.

"I been taking care of my son, I live in a apartment down east, near your mother house." She said.

"Oh that's great well my nana is still open to watching kids you can come with me -"

"That's great but umm are you dating now?" She asked laughing.

"We're complicated he's just hard headed but he loves Alex like that's his own enough about me even though it's my birthday we should drop off ace and go party." I got up excitedly walking pass Eddie yeah it's my birthday and I'm definitely going to turn up, now that I have an old friend of mine. I can't believe she's back and I'm so happy that she's letting me keep Alex. She's right it would be hard for me to even give him up because I wouldn't want to that's my life. Alex and Anadia are literally the loves of my life I will do anything to keep them safe anything, enough about that. It's my damn birthday and I just want to get drunk and run down the street butt ass naked as the fuck I should.