Daddy's Problems

"She's gorgeous." Eddie said to The boss man.

"Yeah your chances with her is at 0 my guy you raped her leaving with her baby, most woman kill their baby if they were to get raped and then pregnant. Your lucky she even let you see her, she does look like you though." The boss man said.

"Yeah I know when are we letting her go?" Eddie asked.

"Today were going to take her home and have her meet at Sweet ole Alison house, kill her parents kill the guardians of your daughter. So she can full custody of her daughter maybe you'll be able to see her more." The boss man explained.

"Can you help me up please!" Lily shouted.

"Baby moma duty." The boss man said looking at lily as she just sat there the wind blowing her hair all the way back showing her bruises on her neck, he scanned her entire body. He smiled once he seen her tattoo a woman with tattoos is new, he's tired of seeing Beth and her friends with no tats. Finally a woman with tats.

"Okay you can stop touching me." Her and Eddie walked up to the boss man, she started coughing and blood came out.

"Think the basement did something to her lungs." Eddie said.

"Yeah she can drive herself to the hospital, your going home we know where your pops is going to be tomorrow we don't need you." The boss man said.

"Yeah great." She said limping away and started to walk down the street she grabbed a piece of glass and cut her wrist she let the blood drip on the firing stabbing herself in the stomach. Eddie looked at the boss man and they both walked over to her turning her around seeing blood come out of her mouth. She lost conscious almost falling to the ground until the boss man caught her.

——————

Her eyes popped open Eddie sat on her bed and she knew she was in her room from the dark perfume she always sprays in her room. "There's a chair." She cleared her throat because her voice was so raspy he nodded walking to the chair sitting down.

"Try to kill yourself or what?" He asked.

"No..... I kept coughing up blood meaning I had an infection so I bleed myself so it could go away. What are doing here leave." She said.

"Well we texted your daddy from your phone telling him to come back to your castle and he is on his way, when we get the money you won't see us again." Eddie said grabbing the picture of Lily and And Nadia.

"She has your eyebrows and she smiles like you." He said taking the picture out the frame, she reached for it but he pulled it back.

"I want this picture and I'm going to have it do you gotta copy machine or some shit?" Eddie asked her.

"Downstairs in the office room." She said.

"Alright." Eddie got up and walked out of her room leaving the boss man and lily in the room together, she reached for her pills.

"Can you hand me those?" She asked.

"I'm not yo baby daddy so don't ask me for nothing." He said rudely.

"Please, I need them." She said.

"Nah I'm good." He nodded she sighed lowly lifting up fast and she yelled out because whatever they did to her just ripped. "Ahhhhhhhhh! FUCK!" She yelled out In pain her hand reached the pills, she grabbed them falling into her pillows. She lifted up her shirt looking at her cut she wonder why she cut herself in her gunshot wound. She lifted up again slowly getting out of her bed she walked to her dresser pulling up her shit. She grabbed some peroxide pouring it on her wound she hissed closing her eyes putting her hands on each side of her dresser.

"What you study to be a doctor or sum." The boss man asked her.

"Yea I have to go the hospital I need proper medication." She said.

"No your supposed to missing they're gonna start asking questions and we don't need that." He responds.

"I'll drive myself I'm not asking for your permission." She grabbed her keys off her dresser he quickly snatched her up putting her against the wall, she moved her face.

"Your not going to no hospital."

"I'm not no snitch."

"Oh really then who turned my boy in for raping you huh?" He asked her.

"I don't know it was dark and he covered his face so I couldn't even see him." She said he let go of her and then she heard the downstairs door open.

"Mija! Where are you?!" Her dad yelled.

"You act like everything is coo you do anything stupid and I will blow yo head off understand." He held the gun up to her chin she grabbed it lowering it out.

"I won't say shit don't ever put that gun on my chin ever again." She said holding her stomach limping out of the room she bit down On her lip because of the pain. She saw Eddie and told him to go in her room he nodded until he saw her struggling down the stairs. "Let me help." He whispered.

"No, don't touch me." She said.

"Why you gotta be so stubborn I helped you home didn't I ?" He put his hands up.

"Because you raped me and let's not forget you shot me in my knee I don't want your help, your lucky I even let you see your daughter bye." She swatted him away like he was fly all in her business she slowly walked down the stairs. She saw her mom and dad her dad rushed to help her her blood was coming out of her white shirt.

"Who hurt you!" He yelled at her.

"No I did this dad-"

"So you do resemble your pops just a little but your mom was the most sweetest lady ever I met that was until, your pops took it upon herself to send her to jail. Frame her for what he did Her name was Kourina St.Clair the richest woman ever remember her Nino." The boss man said.

"Yeah Rio I remember her so you kidnapped my daughter and bruise her up and then use her to get to me, should've been a man and contacted me yourself." Nino said.

"Dad what is he talking about my mom is right there."

"You know that's not how I get down Nino you know your daughter is the only person you care about Nino. Give me my money and she will live you don't well let's just say get to calling funeral homes." The boss man said.

"Kill my daughter and the closest thing to you will be nothing ash burned alive no funeral just pile of ashes."

"Where's my money, EDDIE!" The boss man yelled Eddie grabbed Lily putting the gun to her head and her mother gasped out.

"Don't shoot her! Please.." she cried out.

"It's okay mommy he doesn't have the balls to do it." Lily breathed heavily as the gun was held to her head.

"I'm sorry rio but your asking the wrong for money hahaha. You see someone else name is in all my bank accounts all my trusts, all the codes and business someone else name is it. So umm your not getting shit let my daughter go, before this ends badly." Nino threatened he had started laughing because this whole thing was funny to him, Lily new that he wasn't going to give them the money so her life was going to be taken. She was going to be no more and Anadia would grow up with no parents, because Eddie is not going to see her again.

"Ok." The boss man pulled out his gun and shots fired.