You live to kill

Anadia's Room 😍⬇️

Alex's Room😍⬇️

Okay now Alison has great taste because these are the most cutest comfortable bed sets for kids,  I love it now I get to get my babies

Okay now Alison has great taste because these are the most cutest comfortable bed sets for kids, I love it now I get to get my babies. "These are dope." Eddie came up to me holding my waist I moved his hands. "And your still trying to fit your way in no sir, know your limits." I said walking away going down the stairs looking for my keys, yeah this whole time he's been here, he's been trying to get my full attention. And to think of it he's 19 and I didn't know he just told me that he was 19 but I figured he wasn't that old. "Where your going?" He asked me, coming down the stairs. "To get the kids are you coming or your going to be a house baby daddy and cook dinner and get the tables ready— hahaha." Now that is the funniest thing that I've said all day honestly I knew I still that humor in me.

"Yeah I see you jokes huh, so what ya saying we have sex 3 times and I can't get no more of that wetness, is that what ya saying?" He asked getting close to me pressing himself up against my pants rubbing on my booty. "You don't want no more?" He whispered in my ear kissing down on my neck I bit my lip closing my eyes. I can't give in because if I give in he's going to think he's in control and he's not I am, I am in control of what we got going on here not him no ma'am. "Stop." I lowly spoke keeping my closed he rubbed in between my thighs I tried closing my legs, but then strong ass arms. He put me on the counter top laying me back slowly moving his hand up my shirt. He gripped my pants and panties pulling them down, his baby blue eyes connect with mine he slapped my inner thigh. I moaned arching my back he knows that gets me every time why does he have so much control over my body. "Uhhh." I moaned out when I felt his tongue flicker around my folds hearing the sound of his tongue move around just makes me go crazy.

——————

I got out of the car fixing myself before even approaching the door, because Alison asks lots of fucking questions.

"We have to stop doing that." I put my hair behind my ears I heard a chuckled slip out of his mouth he takes everything as a fucking joke. "I'm serious Eddie." I said.

"Yea sure that." He wiped his mouth I looked rolling my eyes going in the house, Alex and Anadia were playing there stuff was packed in the corner of the kitchen.

"Mommy's back!" I shouted. Anadia and Alex caning rushing towards me hugging my legs Nadia went over to Eddie. He picked her up and Alex.

"Wassup lil man, you know you gotta teach your sister how to fight right? Because one day you gone be just like me and your sister here will be right by your side nobody if she agrees or not. " he said.

"I will daddy?" Anadia asked him.

"Yeah mommy is, she don't support all daddy's decisions but she's right by my side that's how your going to have be with your brother you feel me." He said the kids both started laughing so did he not him already bonding with Alex. It's so cute I swear I just wish- Lilian ! STOP IT! It's cute how he just bonds with him. And my son is not going to be doing what he is doing my kids will be better than us not just like us no sir.

"Mommy are we living Nana Ally?" Anadia asked.

"Yes but I will drop you guys off tomorrow in the morning mommy has some stuff to do okay." I said bending down to the both of them zipping their coats up.

"Bye grandbabies." Josh said yeah and don't forget about papa josh the most funniest man alive way more funnier than my dad.

"Bye papa!" They both said.

"Hey josh can you help Eddie put the kids in the car please?" I asked making a puppy dog eyes face he sighed getting up. "You always get me with those eyes there lily, your a piece of shit you know that?" He asked I laughed.

"Yeah and your old fucker who doesn't do shit but sit on that fucking couching all day eating crackers and drinking beer." I patted him on the back he swatted me away going outside with Eddie and the kids I walked over to Alison.

"What are you smiling for?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"You and baby daddy will get married one day, it's going to be him or that guy with the neck tats Rio yeah him." She said laughing holding her stomach.

"I will never." I said.

"You say that now but them boys right there look at you the same way Cameron Parker did and so did my husband. Josh used to be a gang member and I said that I would not even give him a conversation out of me. Well I be damned I got 2 kids by him and 4 grandchildren with his last name. Cameron was the first and Josh was the second." She said.

"Why you didn't choose Cameron?" I asked.

"Because if I really wanted him I would have never got an second option." She smiled.

"I don't have an second option though it's just him."

"For now sweetheart for now, go get them babies to their new home hope you like the bed sets." She touched my shoulder. "I love them all and your really out did yourself with my room it's gorgeous." I said she turned her and made a confuse face,  she shook her head. "I didn't buy a bed set for you I just got one for the kids what do you mean?" She asked me.

"I thought you bought me that amazing beautiful bed set it's literally gorgeous but if you didn't then who did?" I asked her she shrugged her shoulders, Josh came in the kitchen he was laughing me and ally didn't know what was so funny.  "What's so funny josh?" Alison asked him. "Eddie he's a character guess he's not that bad after all. The kid got good sense of humor." Josh kept laughing I can't believe josh was a gang member now it explains all the tattoos he has. Because every time I used to ask he used to tell me to mind my damn business well guess what? I'm not no more motherfucker. Yeah that sounds so wrong actually let's not say that, I grabbed my Keys.

"See you guys in the morning." I said.

"Alright call me before you put my grandbabies to bed." Alison said.

"Yeah I will actually because I never put an boy to bed see you later!" I shouted walking out of the door I got in the car the kid were sleeping wow what did they do give them baby drugs?

"What are you still doing in my car Eddie?" I asked annoyed. "I rode with you here remember have to get mines duh girl come on my kids are waiting to get in their bed." He said making me smile rolling my eyes I backed out of the driveway and put the car in drive. Riding down the street making my way to the highway I guess this is my life now, one annoying jealous baby daddy. Two parents that aren't even my real parents I have a daughter and a son and then come to think of it. It would be weird if I just give him back well I think he will understand but I don't want to give him back. Because he's mines now he has my last name he lives with me I'm going to take care of him. I only known him for a couple hours but he's a really nice boy and I just don't want him going through anything like that ever again. Well we will see.