Answers

^Eddie most people know if him from good girls I just think he's so damn sexy 😍 do anybody else?

"Why not!" He yelled.

"Because you RAPED ME!" She yelled back at him.

"Why did you rape me? Because of the money? Your pathetic!" She yelled.

"Because it was either that or die, and I didn't want to die so I chose the first option, now I'm sorry I did I just want to see my child before I die out here in these streets." He said.

"What's all the commotion about in here." The boss man came in looking at the both of them, Eddie looked at Lily.

"This my baby moms." Eddie told The boss man, he looked at Lily and laughed.

"Yeah no she ain't giving up that shit up you know her pops is mans stop lying." The boss man laughed once again.

"I raped her remember when I went jail it's because I raped the girl, she never even saw me but somebody tatted me out." He said.

"Oh so you think I give a fuck I want my money I don't care about no other shit let's give the lady some privacy or you can't move because of that leg."

"I got it." She spoke quietly Eddie grabbed her arm.

"Let me see her." He demanded.

"No." He sucked his teeth nodding walking out the bathroom with the boss man, she took off her clothes , she touched her scar on her stomach she was shot that's how she went into labor a little early. She don't even know who shot her she just know she got shot and almost lost her life and she lost her kid that's all she know. She took off her bra and panties stepping onto the step to get in the tub she touched the water and it scorching hot, she got in fully sitting down in the water she hissed once all her wounds hit the water. The water had turned dark red due to the dirt and the blood that was on her, she got out the water draining the tub limping over to the shower she turned it on. Stepping it let the hot water fall down from her body, she grabbed a towel and soap and started to wash up. A girl came in grabbing her dirty clothes placing a dry towel lily wanted to say something but she didn't. She just washing her body.

"Do you want the tub to be clean out miss?" The girl asked.

"Umm is he going to get mad if it's still bloody because if he is just clean it." She said shaking her head continuing to clean up herself the girl nodded walking out the bathroom. A 35 mins later she got out the bathroom because the hot water was now warm and she hates warm water. She grabbed the towel wrapping it around her getting out the shower she looked up the tub and it was clean. Not a stain on it she wonder who was that girl maybe their house maid or something. She walked to the sink grabbing toothpaste and toothbrush she turned on the sink wetting the tooth brush. And put toothpaste on it putting it back in the water then she started to brush her teeth. A few minutes later she was done brushing her teeth she opened the drawers grabbing the body lotion and put some on her body going around her gunshot wound. After she was done she limped out the bathroom into the room and grabbed the clothes off the bed putting them on. The door opened and Eddie came back into the room, he walked over to me.

"Can I see her?" He asked.

"How are you going to see her if you and your hobo friend kidnapped being irritating like just let me go I won't tell the cops. For god sake my dad is a drug lord." She rolled her eyes coughing in her shirt she made a stink face because the taste of blood just went down her throat.

"I asked to let you out so I can see her we got 3 hours, let's go." He said grabbing her by her arm dragging her out the door, the boss man walked with them he came from the corner.