(Boy??):Mmm...Ok! Give me a hint!

Y/n:Ok oppa! *Gasp!*

Little Y/n gasped as she shouted and covered her mouth immediately.

(Boy??):Wow! That was a pretty big hint Y/n!

The boy lifted the blanket on the bed, he put down his head just to saw a little girl lying down the bed smiling.

(Boy??):Haha Y/n..you know how dusty it is under the bed

Little Y/n:But it was worth it right! You didn't suspected me hiding here!

The little girl said while getting out under the bed.

(Boy??):You silly little girl..now look all you! You look like you crawled into a dirty tunnel!

Little Y/n: Hehe! Sorry Oppa!

Then someone came in and opened the door.

(Boy??2):Hey!(Boy??)! Dad called us!

(Boy??):Ok! I'm coming!

Little Y/n:Oppa?

(Boy??):Sorry Y/n..Dad called me.. I'll play while you when I have time!

(Boy??) Left.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

I woke up immediately because of the peculiar dream I just had.'W-Who is that boy?'. I thought as I stretched my arms.

Yoongi:Ah-Hey watch where you put your arms!

Yoongi said angerly as he put away my arm from his face.

Y/n:S-Sorry..

Yoongi: It's Ok...

Yoongi said not looking at me while changing the channels on the TV. I scratch my head again this time longer.

Yoongi: Hey...do you have lice or something in your head?..

Y/n:Eww! No! I just had a weird dream again...

Yoongi: ...

I stand up and went to my room to do my morning routine. As I was showering..I thought why those weird dreams are suddenly showing to me since I entered this Mansion.

When I finished I went down to have breakfast. I pasted the lounge where me and Jungkook watched a movie. I saw Yoongi still watching TV I stopped and stand beside the door to ask where the kitchen is since I still didn't had a proper tour of the mansion. I stand there for seconds.

Yoongi:What?

Yoongi asked me in a dull tone still his eyes looked towards the TV.

Y/n:Umm...I-I don't know the way to the kitchen..so I can have breakfast..

'Yoongi:Oh.. it's true almost every guest we have got lost to this huge mansion...more like palace to me. I can't help it..I also didn't had breakfast yet...'