"Wow, it's delicious," I said.

"See I told you," he said and I nodded drinking almost all of it.

"Whoa slow down tiger," he said.

"Stella, please get us another round." she nodded. "Ok tell me all your stories."

Normally Daniel is the funniest but today his stories are so funny that I have to clutch my stomach and try not to fall off the couch. I don't remember the count of the rounds of mimosas we had. I stopped counting after the third.

Amadeo's POV

"Gentleman, I think that's all for now. Email me if you face any further issues." with that I cut off the call. I check the time on my watch. Wow. It took a lot longer than I expected.

Daniel must've arrived by now. That annoying ass chipmunk. I made my way through the hallways and saw Stella carrying Alex out of his room. Alex saw me instantly and called out, "Dada!"

"Hey, buddy," I said as I took him from Stella. I kissed his forehead and he hugged my neck.

"Good evening, Mr. Rossi," she said.

"Good evening, Stella. Do you know where ava and my brother are?" I asked

"They are in the living room. Alex woke up and I was just taking him to Miss Ava." I nodded.

"Alright," I said as I went over and Stella followed closely behind.

What I saw next was un-fucking-believable. Some sort of Spanish English music played in the background.

A mí me gustan la' mujere'
When they shake their ya, ya, ya
A mí me gusta when they want
They go and get it, ya, ya, ya
A mí me gu-u-u, a mí me gu-u-u
A mí me gu-u-u-u-u-u-u

Ava was dancing, shaking her hips to the beat of the music, moving her head from side to side. Daniel was on the couch cheering her.

"Shake what yo mama gave you, sunshine. Woo hoo," said Daniel, and Ava burst out laughing.

What the fuck!

"What is going on here?" I asked incredulously.

They both notice me. Ava runs up to me with a huge grin on her face.

"There you are, Amadeo. I thought you'll take forever," she said extending the ever over the still playing music.

"Daniel, turn off the music," I shouted.

"Ok ok. Relax. Geez! Calm down bro." he said turning it off

"Alex you woke up!" Ava squealed taking Alex from my arm. "You see that! He woke up!" her voice rose to an octave. She kissed his cheeks and spun him around going. Weee

What happened to her? My eyes fell on the champagne glasses on the table that had a bit of orange liquid still in them.

"Stella what did you serve them?" I asked.

She was about to answer me when Daniel interrupted, "We had a couple of mimosas. Ava loved them."

"You gave her alcohol?"

"It's just a mimosa. She just a wee bit tipsy that's it," he said

I pinched my eyebrows taking a deep breath. "She isn't tipsy. She is drunk!" I said.

"Pfft you can't get drunk on mimosas bro," he said laughing.

"You can when you have a zero-tolerance. She never had a drink before." I said.