Types of divination and info about them

There are different type of divination that you can practice and get into. These are only a few and their backgrounds. I will only teach you a few of the more common ones and how to read and do them in later chapters, for others, if you want, you can research them yourself. But if you will like me to add them, let me know and I will.

Abacomancy- Abacomancy, also known as Amathomancy a form of divination based on the interpretation of the patterns in dust, dirt, silt, sand, or the ashes of the recently deceased. Reading the patterns is believed to give some insight into the future.

Aeromancy- is divination conducted by interpreting atmospheric conditions. Alternate spellings include arologie, aeriology and aërology.

Apantomancy- Apantomancy is a form of divination using articles at hand or things that present themselves by chance. The diviner works him/herself into a state of trance until an object or event is perceived and a divination worked out. This form of divination was used in ancient Rome by the augurs.

Arithmancy- In modern numerological terminology, arithmancy is a form of divination based on assigning numerical value to a word or phrase, by means of a simplified version of ancient Greek isopsephy or Hebrew/Aramaic gematria, as adapted to the Latin alphabet.

Astrology- Astrology is a pseudoscience that claims to divine information about human affairs and terrestrial events by studying the movements and relative positions of celestial objects.

Augury- prophetic divining of the future by observation of natural phenomena—particularly the behaviour of birds and animals and the examination of their entrails and other parts, but also by scrutiny of man-made objects and situations. The term derives from the official Roman augurs, whose constitutional function was not to foretell the future but to discover whether or not the gods approved of a proposed course of action, especially political or military.

Automatic writing - One of the most popular ways to get messages from the spirit world is the use of automatic writing. This is, quite simply, a method in which the writer holds a pen or pencil, and allows messages to flow through them without any conscious thought or effort. Some people believe that the messages are channeled from the spirit world. Many mediums have claimed to generate message from famous deceased persons—historical figures, authors, and even composers. As with any form of psychic divination, the more you practice automatic writing, the more you'll come to understand the messages you're receiving from the other side.

Belomancy- also bolomancy, is the ancient art of divination by use of arrows. The word is built upon Greek βέλος belos, "arrow, dart" and μαντεία manteia "divination". Belomancy was anciently practised at least by Babylonians, Greeks, Arabs and Scythians.

Bibliomancy- is the use of books in divination. The method of employing sacred books (especially specific words and verses) for 'magical medicine', for removing negative entities, or for divination is widespread in many religions of the world.

Bone reading- The use of bones for divination, sometimes called osteomancy, has been performed by cultures the world over for thousands of years. While there are a number of different methods, the purpose is typically the same: to foretell the future utilizing the messages displayed in the bones.

Brontomancy- is the ancient art of divination based on the interpretation of the lightning sound, its direction, duration of thunder and distance from the observer. It was also considered whether the thunder was accompanied by a lightning flash.

Capnomancy- signifies a method of divination using smoke. This is done by looking at the movements of the smoke after a fire has been made. A thin, straight plume of smoke is thought to indicate a good omen whereas the opposite is thought of large plumes of smoke.