Classes!!!

hello my baby witches and other experienced witches. i have started a discord server for witches of all kinds to come learn more about witchcraft and help you through your practice. i answer every question everyone has. i also give out quick ways to get supplies, books, etc. i also give out protection spells for baby witches and more advanced spells for more experienced witches.

im also working on a google classroom where i turn all the lessons into powerpoints with visuals. this gives those an easy way to look back for information so they dont have to go through this guide or the server to find the information theyre looking for. i also have some strict rules, especially when it comes to peoples pronouns, sexuality, and their religion/practice n that is dont not judge or disrespect them as well as no homophobia or transphobia.

i try to go over at least 2-3 lessons a day but because of school itll become 1-2 lessons a day. sometimes when i have the time i do more but it depends on what my schedule looks like. 

how the server helps:

when i was starting out as a baby witch, i had no clue what to start with and i had no clue what to research. i had no help what so ever. and after years n years of finally getting the right information and finishing my book of shadows and finally starting my book of mirrors, i decided to help keep new witches from stressing. 

the server will go over the basics of what a new witch needs to know before he/she/they/neo begins any spell or deity work. any questions you have on a certain subject, ill be there to help answer them. i go by EST so depending on what time it is it might take me a little longer to answer them but every morning i make sure to check the server for any questions. i also do some private lessons if u have a question you want to ask privately. my dms on discord are always open. 

soon ill start giving out divination translations to certain divinations including tea reading translations, tarot card translations, n candle translations (since these are three of four that i do) as well as teach those who are interested to do pendulum work. 

i also help broom closeted witches methods and ways to keep their practice a secret until they ready and able to come out. i also help those who are going through rough times. i know this has nothing to do with witchcraft but if you join the server and you want someone to just rant to and have someone to listen/give advise, my dms are always open for that. 

below will be an invite to my witchcraft teaching server as well as the link to the google classroom for those who arent allowed to have discord. if anyone has any questions or arent able to get the link to work, please message me and ill help. happy practicing and bless be!!!

http://discord.gg/sfXu3D9bcz

https://classroom.google.com/c/MjkzMzc4ODY0NTY3?cjc=76rvfvy 

code for classroom (if link doesnt work): 76rvfvy