Nayeon couldn't stop smiling.

"Your late, Tae," said Mr.Bae's daughter Irene. She kissed the young man on the cheek,smiling seductively before clutching his arm possessively and not caring about her father's guests.

Nayeon bit her lower lip to stop laughing. Taehyung's gaze did not escape her sight. It was as if she already knew the secret it was praying for:Oh! But heavens help me! May you save me from this woman's nails!

"It's pleasure to see you here,Miss Im."
Nayeon was not unaware of the celebrant's approach.

He kissed on the cheek."Happy birthday,Mr.Bae.Nice party."

"The more you are here." It turned to Taehyung. "Tae?"

"What can I say? Happy birthday, Uncle!" He tapped the old man on the shoulder.

It made him laugh."I feel like I'm getting older. But I'm not really that old. So it is only a big secret what my real age is." He looked at the entrance. "Very well.Tae, Nayeon, enjoy yourselves. Only one of my friends arrived. Excuse me."

He left them with his daughter Irene. Taehyung seemed to be pulled by a thorn that took him to the middle of the dance fooor.

"That should put Irene Bae off for a while," she laughed in a loud voice.

The dancefloor was full and where they were she could not see where the woman was. Perhaps in those moments it is puzzling to find them. She couldn't help but laugh at the thought.

"Nayeon!"

"Oh,I do love you,Tae," she replied sarcastically."If we were not just cousins,I would marry you in my most convenient time. C'mon,let's do the tango."

Perhaps the other couple heard of the cousin's presence so they split up one by one in the middle of the hall,granting them the whole  floor to watch their ballroom dancing showdown.

Nayeon smiled. She could see the frown on some of the men's faces despite the dim lights. They seem to be willing to trade anything to be just a poor substitute for Kim Taehyung.

The cameras are constantly flashing--capturing her and Taehyung at their best as they whirled around the room. She, in her red dress, and in Tae's arms! A perfect match!

And this is their tandem cousin at parties.Ballroom dancing! For what reason,she became a prima ballerina with her own dancing school.

She was out of breath when they done dancing. Taehyung clutched her hand and gently kissed her on the cheek along with the applause of the guest.

"That was terrific! We couldn't ask for more!"
Smiling,Mr.Bae  greeted them. He then guided them to the table where some other guests were.

"You dance well, Nayeon."

"Thank you, Madam." She handed Taehyung the glass of wine and drank. Then she turned to the woman again.
" How's Minhyuk, Mrs.Lee? she asked referring to her ex-boyfriend's son.

"oh,he's married!" she answered while smiling.

"Is he?" She raised an eyebrow. "How nice to know." She shrugged. "After all,he was really old enough to settle down."

She smiled thoughtfully. She focused her gaze on the dance floor which was once again full of couples, including Taehyung and Irene Bae. She was shaken that she did not even notice that the woman had pulled her cousin.

"Nayeon?"

"Chanyeol!" She smile widened and she reached for the young man's outstretched hand. "Excuse us,Mrs.Lee," she turned to the old woman before she let Chanyeol take her to the dance floor.

Chanyeol was her classmate in international school way back in senior high. And the truth is she liked him back then.  But his attention was then focused on a young Chinese mestiza who was much younger than them.

Well,Chanyeol was her first disappointment!
When her grandmother's new doctor suddenly entered her mind.

"Nayeon,you do not listen to what I say...."

She pulled her body away from the young man. "I'm sorry,Chan,but I suddenly feel sick. Let's go back to the table. I feel suffocated here."

"Damn!"he was angry but did nothing but to follow her wishes.

They passed Taehyung and Irene. She secretly kicked her cousin and soon after they followed her.

"Is there a problem?" Taehyung glared at Chanyeol.

He just ignored that. "I want to go home,Tae,and now!"

"But it's still early. Irene smirked at her. "Anyway, Chan here can surely take you home." It looked at the young man.

"Tae?"

"I'll just say goodbye to Uncle."
Taehyung turned to Irene. "My apologie, sweetheart, but I need to take Nayeon home. Let's go,bunny."

She left a maddening smile at Irene's deadly glare on her.