"Is that so, 'Mom?" she asked too sweetly despite the annoyance at the roughness shown by the doctor.
"Very well, I hope to make your acquintance, Dr.Jeongyeon. It is really nice to have someone like you around the premises," her sarcastic statement. She kissed her mother on the cheek and approached Taehyung. "Shall we?"

Her mother sighed. "We'll surely talk about this, Nayeon, once you get home."

"That is if you are still awake, Mom." She turned to the antipathetic doctor again and simply sighed.

"Don't worry about your baby, Auntie," Taehyung kissing his Aunt on the cheek.
"I'll deliver her at your doorstep at twelve like Cinderella." He winked and nodded to Jeongyeon before finally leaving.

"COULDN'T take rejection, bunny?" Taehyung asked amusedly as he opened the passenger door of his black Mercedes.

Annoyed Nayeon rode.She threw the metallic mesh bag on the dashboard and stared sharply at her cousin as he boarded it. "Stop blasting, Tae,and shut up if you don't want to ruin my party spirit!"

The young man whistled. " That dress! It really is something!Huh!" He secretly glanced at her while turning on the engine.

She silently cursed him and sat back rigidly. Damn that man! But she wanted to explode right here in his car and right now! She wants to go down and face her Grandmother's arrogant and antipathetic doctor again.

"Hell! Are you trying to kill us?!" Her eyes glazed over as she turned her cousin as she almost sank into his sudden driving.

"Reduce your temper, Nayeon."

"Take me to an ice plant!"she replied sarcastically and dropped her back to lean.

Taehyung didn't say a word and just concentrated on driving. And she appreciates its silence. She closed her eyes.

No wonder why his girlfriend didn't know how to deal with him. His girlfriend cannot tolerate his unpredictable behavior, his aloofness and reservations. It's emotions are always well-guarded. Only he, more than anyone else,knows all part of its being. He was accustomed to its habit.

She sighed,slightly relieving the irritated feeling. She turned to the cousin and arranged to sit in front of it. "Think I've lost my touch,Tae?"

He rolled his eyes as in disbelief. "Not someone like that doctor can shake your self-confidence, Nayeon."

"But he ignored me,Tae,for heaven's sake! I'm not used to that."

"And maybe he isn't used to having beautiful women paying him attention." He turned to her."There are men who do not like attention, Nayeon."

"And do you think he is one of those hypocrites?" The intense annoyance returned to her face, she sat up and folded her arms.

Damn! But she wasn't used to being snubbed. Especially by any member of the male species! And to think that he really took her for granted! That doctor!

"C'mon, Nayeon...."

"Oh, Tae! Not every day someone dares to ignore me. This is new to me and I assure you that I do not feel nice. And I assure you that doctor and I will meet again!"

Taehyung smiled secretly at that girl's grin.

Above anything else, Nayeon was a spoiled rotten brat!

"Well,bunny,why don't you just let it go?"

"Just like that?"

"Just like that,"he repeated. "Well,the truth is I have no intention of ruining our night together. Why don't you put that doctor at the back of your mind and just give me your undivided attention?" He winked.