TIMY 1

The maid smiled and opened the large front door wide. It stepped aside and let the well-dressed guest enter.

Taehyung looked around the receiving area, then turned to the helper who at that moment seemed to be floating in the air.

"Where is your Miss Nayeon?"

"Ee....she's still in her room, Sir Tae-"

"Then call her now!"

The maid seemed starled and nodded quickly. But it looks like a statue on the grand staircase when the young boss's intentions are seen down.

Im Nayeon descended the stairs without looking the steps, a mischievous smile was glued to the lips while not removing the eyes from the cousins face.

Taehyung shook his head as he watched Nayeon go down the stairs. A respite in red. Oh, red didn't really seem to be so fashionable these days. But funny! The color matches Nayeon. The simple silver embroided slip suited her style and taste. And he was sure it would catch anyone's attention.

"Hello,bunny," he greeted and held out a palm.

She pouted her lips sexily and extendend a hand to him. In turn, he kissed the back of its palm.
"Very Victorian."

"You surprised me,bunny. I thought I would wait another two hours for you. I have already given an allowance."

"You proved otherwise, Tae. And that's not very nice." She shrugged and frowned at him.
"Let me tell you, Mr.Kim, at five o'clock I was getting dressed just to please you. Then now I am not sure if you are praising me or insulting me."

Taehyung laughed. "Temper,Nayeon! I guess it is the red dress..." He glanced at it again. When he seemed satisfied with the analysis, he turned his eyes to its face again. "So what? Shall we go?"

"GO WHERE,Nayeon?" Se ah's sweet voice came from the top steps. Shocked Nayeon looked up at her mother's whereabouts. A guilty expression crossed her lovely face.

She was about to speak when she noticed the man standing behind her mother and staring at her intently. She cleared her throat and turned her eyes again to her mother.
"I am just fulfilling my social obligation, Mom, by being Tae's date for the gathering he will attend tonight."

"I can see." Her mother started going down the stairs, followed by the man. "And what can you say, Tae, about your cousin's job?

The young man shrugged in relief. Nayeon's eyes rolled and she wanted to curse him with the smile on his lips.

"I'm taking Nayeon to the Bae party tonight, Auntie. You know Mr.Bae, don't you?" It's forehead furrowed. "He was my teammate in the golf tournament last year."

"Of course Tae. I understand. But without me knowing it? Do you think Nayeon is doing this right? Bypassing my authority as if for her I do not exist."

"Mom?" Nayeon's face turned red at her mother. And what she was even more annoyed with was her guest who remained quietly watching them. She groaned inwardly. "Let's not argue about this things in front of the guest, Mom," she said in a dismissing tone. And to end the issue she addressed her companion. She let out a sweet smile and held out her palm. "Anyway, don't I get to know you,Mr...?"

The man's eyebrows met for a moment. Then he coldly accepted her handshake, then dropped her hands politely.

She openly raised an eyebrow at the man's unexpected act. Her heart pounded and she still let out a strained smile. While Taehyung in the distance hid the weak laugh by coughing.

Her mom gave a exasperated sigh to that embarrassment of her.
"Oh, Jeongyeon's a heart specialist,sweetheart," it saved and looked up at the man. "He is the new doctor of mom now that Dr.Han has migrated to Canada."