"Hello everyone ".... Said a group of boys from behind us.

" Great can this day can be more worse.".... I said as I saw my group of friend walking towards us.

"What's happening".... Asked Gary

" Nothing Ash and Serena are saying they are not dating ".... Said Dad.

" Wwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaatttttt"..... Said shocked Gary all the rest also shocked but not much like him.

I was hoping Gary didn't say anything but as I know him he will never be quite.

"It can't be true Ashy-boy as long as we remember you said us that you will ask Serena out if you saw her alone. ".... Said Gary at which all nodded.

" Really?.... Serena was same "..... Said Grace which made Serena more red.

" She said me last night that she will propose Ash after his first victory in tournament"... Said Grace

"Mom I said that last week".... Said Serena then she realised what she said and cover her mouth and everyone smile.

" I always want beautiful and sweet  Daughter in law ".... Said Mom as she smiled at Serena.

" Yeah and always want a gentleman who take good care of my little boo "... Said Grace.

" You both are perfect for each other "... The both said simultaneously and grinned while everyone is laughing.

Then Pikachu jump out of my bag.

" Hey Buddy good morning let me give you some breakfast ".... I said as I pet Pikachu and took him to nearby cafe I used it as a distraction to go away from all teasing.

Serena also got her way out and ran away to a fashion store.

3rd person pov

" You guys are too much "... Said Mr Robert and Red nodded at it while all boys were laughing.

" What we are mothers it is our birth right"... Said Delia.

"Yeah"... Said Grace

While Mr Robert and  Red stared them blankly.

30 mins later.

" Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the tournament ".... Said announcer

" First we have the President of Pokemon league Mr. Charles Goodahaw. ".... Said Announcer

" Thank for coming in this tournament. I give my best regards to all participants"... Said Mr Goodshaw.

" Then we have president of world's strongest army Pokenation Mr Robert shinji and Commander of Kalos and Sinnoh army Mr Red Ketchum".... Said Announcer.

"So with it let's begin the tournament. " .... Said Announcer.

"We have here total  512 participants so the matches will be continues 1 on 1 battles and will 4 matches at a time untill 32 participants remain each trainer will have 4 1on1 matches then the matches will have 3on3 battles and 2 matches at a time. When there only 8 trainer remain the matches will be 6on6 and one match at a day".... Said announcer.

"Lets start with our first matchup of today".... Said announcer as the match ups were showing on screen. There are many new faces I not have any match today so I nodded to dad but the first match is of Sawyer with a guy named Creto.

We were standing on the top benches.

" Please both made there way on battle field ".... Both the trainers made there way to field and stand there.

" You both know the rules very well so begin".... Said Referee.

"Let's go Primeape ".... Said Creto.

" Let's go slurpuff "said Sawyer

" Begin ".... Said refree

" Primeape use focus blast".... Said Creto.

"Slurpuff use cotton gaurd".... Said Sawyer.

Primape form a energy ball in his hand and unleash it towards slurpuff. Slurpuff rap cotton around her body which protect her from that move.

" Now slurpuff use fairy wind ".... Said Sawyer.

Slurpuff used her energy and pink strom and strike Primeape. Primeape was out after taking the super effective move head on.

" Primeape is unable to battle Slurpuff won means Sawyer is the winner ".... Said Refree.

I smiled at the match and started walking outside the stadium and made my way to home. Dad was already there with his Lucario luke, Greninja shadow and Charizard Draco.

Now my training begin.

Chapter 10 end