Once the explosion went off, we started walking towards the broken doors before we were outside again, "Attention all citizens. Attention all citizens. This is an alert from the Shinra Emergency Operations Center. Unidentified intruders have detonated a bomb inside Mako Reactor 1. Multiple explosions have been confirmed, as well as ongoing fires. In response, a disaster warning has been issued in Sector 1 and 8. Structures in the area are at high risk of collapse, rendering the entire sector hazardous." We heard the announcer was talking to all the people of what happened.

We looked at the damage to see fire and some building that looks almost destroyed, "No...No way." We heard Jessie said in a kinda sad tone. Biggs was looking around at the area before saying, "This couldn't have been us...could it?" Biggs said in a confused tone. Wedge just said to Biggs that it might been us. Cloud looked at Wedge and Biggs before telling them, "What's done is done." Cloud said to the others. I looked at Cloud, but before I could answered back at Cloud, Barret interrupt me before agreeing to Cloud about what just happened and how this was the first reactor that we destroyed and we need to get more of them till there is no more reactors.

Barret was giving out a big speech to all of us, we all looked at each other before we heard Barret said that we can go home. Everyone took off running upstairs, me and Cloud looked at each other before we started following behind them upstairs, we were halfway upstairs till we heard Barret was talking to us, "We'll split up and shoot for the last train home. Regroup in the freight car. Got it?" Barret asked all of us.  Wedge was the first one to answer back with a, "Later then!" Before everyone ran off.  Cloud looked at Barret before telling him, "Hey. We'll like our money now." Cloud said to Barret with a kinda demanding voice.

Barret looked at me and Cloud before telling us, "You two can have it—once we're back at base." Barret told us.  Barret took off running downstairs before I even got a chance to talk to Barret.  Me and Cloud went downstairs and before we could go anywhere, we felt a tap behind our shoulders and me and Cloud turned around to see Jessie, "Yoo-hoo." Jessie said to us.  We see Jessie was showing us a healing materia in her hand, "I don't need to tell you two what this is, right?" Jessie asked us.  I looked at Jessie before telling her, "Of course not. It's healing materia." I tell Jessie.  Jessie handed the healing materia to me and Cloud before telling us, "You two can have it. For saving my life." Jessie said to us.

Cloud looked at Jessie before telling her, "Just doing our job. Nothing more." Cloud said to Jessie.  Jessie just gave the healing materia to Cloud instead, but I really didn't mind it because I wasn't really a jealous type of girls talking to guys that I have feelings for, but I was just jealous with my family likes one of my friends when they visit.

(I was not a jealous type when it comes to dating someone, but if it is one of my friends that my family members likes then I would get jealous, sometimes I would, yes I am weird as well.)

Jessie took off the other way, while me and Cloud took off the other way and we see a lot of people scared of that explosion that went off, I am not going to lie but I feel really bad for this people, but we had to destroy the reactor for a good reason.  Cloud noticed my face change before he grabbed my hand and he used his other hand to grabbed my chin to make me look at him, "I know it's hard (Y/n), but it's for a good reason." Cloud said to me.  I looked at Cloud before I told him, "I know, but I just want to get out of here, I really don't want to see people upset about their homes or their jobs that were destroyed by the explosion." I said to Cloud in a kinda sad tone.

Cloud looked at me before he nod his head at me before we started walking around this area and it looks like that there was stuff that was blocked off by rumble, but I noticed some stairs that could get us around, so I grabbed Cloud's hand and I started running towards to the stairs and we see that we need to be careful at the rumble that we need to get across. Once we were almost closed to the ladder, the rumble that me and Cloud were standing on was coming down, but it wasn't a deep fall, it was only a small drop, so we got up, but before I could move anywhere, I felt my hand squeezed a bit before I realize that I was still holding on Cloud's hand.