Rainy Days

As I made my way to the bookstore, rain started coming down. I can't wait for winter. At least instead of rain, there is snow.
I open the bookstore door and am greeted by seven bodies clinging to me. I sigh as I smile and pet them on their heads.
"Y/n? What's going to happen to us," Jungkook asks me with sadness in his eyes. "Nothing. We're just going to stay here until I can find a solution to this," I say as I turn around and lock the door.

I had situated the backroom into a more comfortable place to sleep. I sit at the counter and look at the boys as they scatter about the store. I feel something nudge my foot and I look down to see Hoseok in his tiger form, but he seemed to be bigger. Maybe it's a hybrid thing.

The next day, I quickly get dressed for work. I then remembered, I am at work. I look outside to see it still raining. I go and wake up the boys before I open the bookstore.
Throughout the day, the boys - except Yoongi - help me with the customers. Yoongi was still in the backroom, sleeping. I had tried to wake him up a couple of times, but just ended giving up.
It was a little bit before noon, when a man in a black, tailored suit walked into the store. Something told me he wasn't here for a book.
"Are you Miss Cho?" I nod at the man's question. I see the boys looking at me, then at the man, then back at me. I watch as the man pulls a few papers out of his coat, "okay Miss Cho y/n. I need you to sign these for me."
I look at the papers and read through them. It's a Will. I read my boss's name and gasp, "when did he pass?" The man looked at me and I saw a look of sympathy. "About a few days ago. He had come to me to fix his will, saying he finally found someone to pass his things to," the man said. Tears slowly made their way down my face. I quickly signed the papers and he gave me an envelope of money. He bid me goodbye after telling me when the funeral was.

On the day of the funeral, the rain continued to fall. The boys were on either side of me as we stood under our umbrellas. The rain still managed to soak my hair as I stood there, watching my boss's coffin go into the ground.
He had no kids or wife, only a few siblings and their kids.
After the funeral, we walked back to the bookstore. I quickly locked the door and went to change into some warm clothes. I sat on my makeshift bed and pulled the thin blanket around me. I soon felt the warmth of seven furry bodies cuddle close to me. I open the blanket to let them in before wrapping us in the thin blanket.

I wake up the next day to see the rain still falling. I get dressed for the day and wake up the boys. I then go and unlock the door.
It's slow today and no one is really going to want to go out in the rain for a book. I then hear the bell ring and look up to see a familiar face. She smiles at me before saying anything, "got any more cookbooks? My hybrid loved the books." I smile and go to help her find what she was looking for.