"I don't give a fuck who it's about! They not taking nun of mines. You need to call your fuckin brother and y'all need to fix this! I'm not playing with y'all Rodney! The lawyer worked something out so Nyny come next month, he's finishing the rest of his sentence on house arrest and probation. And after that it's over for him, I will send his ass to Atlanta with my sister if I have to he's not gone be in any mo' trouble." Denise whisper yelled slamming her fist to the table.

"I hear you ma , just call him right now" Rodney said scratching his head signaling for her to call Spazz.

"Damn I lowkey don't wanna leave you.." Vonte fake pouted cuddling up behind Melanie as she stood in front of her dresser.

"Not you being clingy." Melanie giggled looking at their reflection in the mirror with his head cradled in her neck.

"What's that shit you be saying? Oh... and is!" Vonte joked his laugh sending a vibration against Melanie's body.

"Boyyyyy please, you just ain't like me 48 hours ago. You so perk, get on" Melanie laughed.

"Man stop playing with me, nigga fuck with you fahreal. I always have, real situations just open up ya eyes to real shit. And you know we can't stay mad at each other for long." Vonte sucked his teeth before attacking her face with kisses.

"Staaa-phhhh" Melanie giggled moving her head.

"But no real shit, fuck being clingy it's just the vibe for me. Shit be calm and peaceful when it's just me and you I love— I love that shit jit no cap." Vonte said turning her around to face him, earning a smile in return.

"You so fuckin pretty dawg! Smiling at uh nigga like that, man lemme get outta hea for I change my mind." Vonte shook his head fighting the urge to smile back at her just as big.

"Okay let me walk you out" Melanie said continuing to smile know it was doing something to him.

They walked down the stairs in silence, slowly walking over to the front door.

"Aight babygirl ima see you later. I'll hit you up when I get back to my phone." Vonte said pulling Melanie into a tight hug, making sure to rub her booty on the sly.

"Vonteee!" Melanie shrieked.

"I can't help myself that muthafucka just right there looking so soft and juicy." Vonte smirked.

"Okay Von, be safe alright. And don't forget to change your bandaging so it don't get infected." Melanie reminded him with a smile as she rolled her eyes.

"I might gotta come back and let you do it or you come change it for me that's cool?" Vonte suggested.

"Yea that's fine." Melanie said reaching to unlock and open the front door.

"Whattttt? Why you looking like that?" Melanie asked confused on why Vonte was still standing there staring.

"Damn no goodbye kiss or nun?" Vonte asked as he arched his eyebrow up at Melanie.

"You fahreal? Since when we do that?" Melanie giggled.

"Since right now tuhdayyyy. Shit don't act brand new, if I can kiss them other lips I'm damn sholl kissing these." Vonte said bluntly pulling her face towards his and kissing her.