"Oh."

"So you see, there's no need to be sad. We'll get through this together, I promise but I want you to stay strong for mommy. Promise nothing I told you just now will leak. Promise you'll get good grades and grow up to be a good independent woman and a good mother to your children. Promise me, Ari." Her mother begged with teary eyes.

"I promise momma! I promise." They both shared a passionate hug.

A/n

The end...I'm sorry guys but I'm taking this book for a hold. Maybe I may go back to editing it in March. I'm tired of this book anyways:(

XX

~Emily

:)

:)

:)

Oh my gosh! I should see y'all faces. HeheheheStories continue down below

A D R I A N

" Tom just called," Lin informed taking a seat next to Adrian. With the mention of his name, Adrian got up to his feet to look at Lin.

"And why the hell are you telling me this?!" He barked causing Lin to roll his eyes at his immaturity.

"My princess fainted," Lin told with a pout. "Ariana, oh, poor baby." Lin ticked his tongue ruffling his hair.

Adrian's eyes seem to soften up a bit at the mention of her name but worriedness was still present. "Fuck! Will you stop calling her that? She's not your princess. She's not something you can own." He barged.

"I smell jealousy but coming from who? Me? Well, I took a nice hot bath of self-control!" Lin mocked. Adrian's face was steaming already.

"Cool down already. She's alright now." Lin confessed still trying to control his laughter from seeing Adrian's face.

With that, Adrian threw a pillow at Lin and they both laughed. :)

A/n

If you haven't checked out 'Naive' I recommend it right now! Go check it out! It has something similar to this but with a different plot and slow romance.

Okay, I'm for real this time. This is the end of this boo-chapter! Heheheehe. I must now think I have a murderer among my reader from me constantly teasing them. Ha!

Anyways, the full explanation was explained in this chapter. You guys must guess who the murderer is by now. Oh well, take care! Love you so much!!

xx~Emily