HELLO, AKIBASTAR!

Start from the beginning

“Fujibayashi Atsura. She is Karen Iwata and this girl…” Atsura said and came near me..

“Matsuri Rina. I know. I’m Hanakage Chizuko. I saw you before in some popular teen magazines. And probably you don’t remember me but we used to be a batchmate before.” She introduced herself.

Rina: Oh. We were? I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to forget about it.

“Don’t sweat it. It’s fine it was long time ago since it happened. Sooo, what are you guys doing? We should look around the dorm or city. I heard that Akibastar is really lively today because of the return of 00.” She told us.

“Well, we already planned to look around the city.” Atsura said.

Karen: You planned it.

Atsura: Yeah, I planned it. So, since you invited us, why should we decline, right?

She went and grabbed Chizuko’s arm and looked over us as if pleading to agree.

Karen: Sheez. So persuasive. Okay fine. Well, look around. But we have to finish unpacking first.

Atsura: HAI!

They went to their rooms and started to arranged their stuffs. When we finished unpacking our things we decided to look around the city. When we went down we stopped on a certain place.

Karen: Neh, what are this portraits? Who are they?

“The girls in the portraits were the previous Center Nova.”

The five of us gasped when we turn our heads around and saw Nagisa-chan standing behind.

“See that picture in the center? She’s was the Maeda Atsuko before I was named one. And she was also the reason why the previous Oshima Yuko, the one Chieri preceded, thrive hard to become a Center Nova and a popular member.” She told us about how Yuko-chan was inspired because of Acchan. I was still listening to her but I averted my eyes back to the portraits and there I saw my oshimen. TOMOMI ITANO.

Nagisa: You like Tomochin, right?

Rina: Huh? What?

Nagisa: You admire Tomomi Itano. I can see it by the way you look at her portrait.

Rina: Well, yeah. She’s my favorite member. And I dreamed being the next Tomochin…

I stopped talking when I realized what I said.

Rina: Sorry. I didn’t mean to-

“You know, it’s not impossible to happen. Maybe someday you will be the next her.” I gasped when I saw the one who talked. Oh my Gosh! My oshimen! Itano Tomomi. “You just need to do your best to be able to do that. My, I’m going. I still have an appointment. Ciao.”

Nagisa: Eh? Appointment? Wahhh! I already miss 15 minutes on my next schedule. By girls, I also need to go.

Yuna: So, your oshimen is Tomochin?

I nodded as an answer.

Chizuko: Me, my oshimen is Shinoda Mariko. Tsk. I really like to be the next her but… Hoho! I’m too short. I think my height is just the same to the original Takamina.

Karen: I’m a big supporter of all 48 members so, if I would become a successor any name will be fine with me.

Yuna: I love Oshima Yuko. The way she dance, so dynamic and eye-catching.

Atsura: Me? Will I like Motomiya Nagisa-chan.

Rina:Nagisa-chan? You mean Maeda Atsuko?

Atsura: No. I really mean Nagisa-chan. Because of her, I was inspired to make everyone smile and love entertainment.

I didn’t say anything to what she said. All of us were inspired by our oshimen. Before, they were just like us, an ordinary girl, but when they joined 00 they also inspired us.

~~~

We went to the city and looked around. We went to the park, to the garden, to the monument, and of course in the shopping district. Akibastar is really the place of our dreams…

Yuna’s PoV

Hi! I’m Sadagawa Yuna-desu. I’m energetic, cheerful, and sometimes childish. Okay fine. I’m childish. Satisfied? Joke! But really, I’m childish but when needed I act maturely. We’re currently in Central Town.

EARLIER….

When we arrived in the city, we dispersed to look around and met again in the clock tower in lunch. Then when we decided to go home, Karen stopped us at got a poster.

“00’s Outdoor Concert in Central Town” was written in the poster.

Karen: We should go! It’s the first 00 will held a concert in Akibastar outside.

Then before we could protest she dragged us here.

PRESENT

Yuna: Neh, I thought they will hold a concert here, but where are the audience?

“Tsk. Idiot understudies! They fell in the trap.” That was the last thing I heard before it went all black.