Part - 39

Commentator - C
Zora - Z
Coach - Co

___________________________________

5 Years Later , Mumbai -

Under 5 interschool football competition was going on a school playground . Everybody was cheering up for their favorite team by sitting in stands .

C - last 4 minutes of match are left only and team St. Xavier's still needs 1 more point from St. Teresa to win this competition and now let's see who will hit the ball now .

Small children's were passing ball to their team members so that they can goal . Opposite team children were also trying to take the ball from team Xavier but they couldn't at last a small girl from team Xavier comes forward and tightly hits the ball from her feet so that it can reach to the net , ball was fastly reaches the net while their eyes were on the ball . There was a pin drop silence on ground for few seconds and at last that goal keeper standing in that net couldn't stop the ball and it hits the net .

Team Xavier happily starts jumping and shouting for their victory . Every team member comes to the girl who hit that ball and hug her happily ,

Coach - well done my Zora , U did it ! So happy for you all ☺️

Yes this little one was nice ne other than , the apple of our Sidnaaz eyes - Zora Sidharth Shukla

While here in stands ,

Sana gets up to go to her daughter on ground and hug her but Sidharth stops her and make her sit back .

Sana - Bebu jaane de na dekh Meri bachhi jeeti hai meko osko congratulate karna hai ( angry pout )

Sid - Baby thori dheer rukk ja please aase accha nhi lagta , Sab dekh rahe hai bhool mat hum oske parents bhi hai aur celebrities bhi

Jerks his hand and stands ,

Sana - bhadh meh gaye log meko Meri beti se jyada pyaara nhi hai Mera kaam 😏

She runs towards Zora while Sidharth follows her ,

Sana quickly lifts Zora in her arms and says ,

Sana - Congratulations puthu kinna pyaara lag thaa Mera baccha khelte waqt , and she starts showering her daughter's face with numerous kisses

Sid - baccha dadda ke pass bhi aaja , I also want to congratulate my princess 😁

Sana passes Zora to Sidharth and he takes her in his arms ,

Sid - Congrats sweetheart , your team played so we'll and especially you were so good

Z - thanks dadda - mumma I love u both , she hugs them both together

She was talking to them and was sweating heavily so Sidharth got little worried ,

Sid - Bachha u are sweating heavily , let's go and some energy drink ok oske baadh apko prize ceremony ke liye bhi jaana hai na

Z - Daddaaa..........

Sid - Haa baby ?

Z - Meko Ghar jaana hai , am very tired . Nayi - Nayi karke I want mumma milk ( Zora still sometimes wants Shehnaaz milk so her mother happily feeds her ) and then aapke sath neeni ( sleep ) karni hai .

Sana - baccha bas thori dheer aur then we'll go ok ?

Z - No mumma please Zora baby is very tired today , dadda please ( she requested with a pout )

Suddenly they heard announcement of prize distribution ceremony , which brought a smile on sidnaaz face .

Sid - Doll look now we can go home early , come on now go and collect your trophy with your team ok ( kisses her cheeks )

Zora goes and later she lift the trophy with her team and her medal . Sidnaaz were clapping for her cheerfully with a proud smile .

Zora's principal ask her to say something on her victory if she wants ,

Z - Firstly I wanted to thank my personal god ( showing her all teeth happily ) then our coach and last meh mere mumma - dadda 😁

Later they left for their mansion ,

They sit in their car and driver drives the car to the mansion .

Yes , in these 5 Years Sidharth has become one of the post demanding actor of Bollywood and has converted his passion of interior designing into a big and successful business which is handled by non other than his love of life Shehnaaz .

Sana has taken a short break from the industry after Zora birth but when she rejoined her work that time she as mother noticed that right now her daughter needs her a lot so she quit acting for sometime and she didn't know that when the time flied and her small break converted into a big one !

Slowly and steadily when Zora grown up , Somewhere Shehnaaz was lost from the industry as she only used to be seen or papped either in awards night with her hubby Sidharth or whenever she used to be out with Zora somewhere .

But still her charm and popularity was same as before , her and Sidnaaz fans were dying to see her single picture .

From inside she also used to feel that she has lost a big part of her soul , he passion ; Acting  somewhere but because of Sidharth support she used to come out of it quickly as he always supported her in every decision .

Sidharth always felt like that because of him and Zora , Shehnaaz  has lost herself somewhere so he finally decided that he'll not let her leave her passion like this , so he finally one day talked to her and motivated her to not to quit acting because of family .

He's always there for her whenever she needs him and for Zora , he will equally handle her like the way shehnaaz does .

But his wife was not ready because she don't want that because of her her daughter should feel alright be and neglected from her mother as Shehnaaz clearly knows to he feeling of staying away from your parents when I need them the most in your childhood !

Sidharth insists her and after thinking a lot she finally agreed to keep doing some good projects and after few months Sidharth made her involved in his interior designing business as has seen that how she shows so many vh interest in designing when he used to do on laptops and she used to share her ideas which were actually working fantastically for his business . He was perfectly ready to bear the loss if she fails somewhere in business but by God grace , things work positively and .....,...

So this is how our Hindustan Ki Shehnaaz Gill became the queen of business world as well 🤗 .

Entire Shukla family was so happy for shehnaaz when she got her first female entrepreneur award last year .

It's true that Sidharth worked really hard to bring his passion of interior designing into a frame but Shehnaaz took this on another level by working hard so much so that her hubby's dream can come true .

Love is not only when we left be someone immensely and just keep pampering them ! True love is what " Jo aapko Jeena Sikhaye , Let Fe meh haar mushkil se aapko ladna Sikhaye khud , Jo hamesha aapko yeh bole ki - Aree tu shuru kar Jo hoga hum sath meh dekh lenge ❤️

______________________________________

So this was the second last chapter of this book and there's one more to go .

Soon..,..,...... I'll post the last chapter of this book guys .

Do tell me what n comments that how do you like this part ??