Part - 31

Sana - Abh poori raat bahar hi baithne ka irada hai kya ?  " Saala subha mereko problem hoti hai othane meh 😡 " 
( She shouts from inside the room ) 😂

Sidharth quickly runs inside and lies beside her like a innocent baby 😂 . He wraps his hand around her waist and pulls her towards him .

She jerks his hand and says -

Sana - Dafaa ho jaaa yaha se samjha na 😠 khabardar jo pass aaya toh 😒

Sid - Sorry jaan 😆 accha last time iske baadh nhi karunga

Sana - Good Night

Sid - Aree yaar yeh toh solid vala naraz ho gayi hai aaj . Abh sojata hoon kal sochunga ki kase manana hai . Kyuki  1 week is bigg......deal for me yaar 😆 .
( He thinks in his mind )

Next Day ,

Shehnaaz wakes up and sees her other side of bed is empty .

Sana - Sidharth kaha gaya itni subha ?
( thinks in her mind )

She goes to bathroom for her morning routine and when she comes out she sees a tray full of her favourite pancakes , tea , a colourful note  + small bunch of roses & her morning medicines kept in that tray .

She takes that note  and reads it -

" Good Morning Wifey

I know tum abhi bhi gussa ho merese aur itni jaldi nhi maan ne vali ! So these beautiful roses for my beautifulll wife 😚  i have planned a special brunch date for us today so get ready fast after having your tea especially made by me and please don't forget your medicines .

Waiting for you in the parking , come soonn....."

Lots of love
Sidharth ❤

Sana smiles after reading the note  and after finishing her tea she quickly gets ready in this 👇

Later she reach the parking and sees Sidharth was waiting for her with his car . He smiles at her but she decides to tease him so she keeps her poker face . 

Sid - wow wifey , you're looking hot 🔥 today haan 😉 kya baat hai subha subha mujhe maar ne ka irada  hai kya 😜

Sana - 😒😒

She opens the door of passenger  & sits inside. 

Sid - 😔😔

He quietly gets inside and looks at her with a puppy  face 😂

He starts the car and was about to move the starring wheel when Suddenly she holds his face and kisses his cheeks by linking that area on his face .