Part - 34

Hello Everyone  , Kase ho sabh ?

So without any further delay let's peep inside the story now -

Few Months Later ,

Sidnaaz were getting ready for Shehnaaz's  baby shower now . Preeti & Neetu di have planned it to be traditional one because Shehnaaz wanted  it in a traditional way instead of the modern one . 

Shehnaaz was wearing this  today 👇

While Sidharth was in this 👇

After getting ready Sidharth went out to check the decoration and other things

After getting ready Sidharth went out to check the decoration and other things . His both sisters have tried their best to not Shehnaaz make feel the absence of her mother-in-law  today !  As for Rita ji she has 4 children including Shehnaaz in these 4 . She never took her as her daughter-in-law she was always like her own daughter  .

As soon as the guests start arriving Sidharth was receiving them with piya ( his niece ) & his both jiju's .

Asim , shefali bagga ,vikas , jasmeen , mahi , jai , kushal and other close friends of Sidnaaz came . Mahi asked Sidharth about Shehnaaz and he told her that she's inside and taking rest as she's  having  a little abdomen pain since morning today .

Shehnaaz was lying on bed her eyes were closed as Mahi knocks the door Sana opens her eyes and says ,

S - Come in

As soon as Sana sees Mahi she gives her  a big smile . Mahi too comes to her and Shehnaaz tries to sit on bed by taking the support of her side table , mahi comes near her and helps her to keep lying as she's not well today .

M - Kasi hai sana ?

S - badhiya , aap btao

M - meh bhi thikk hoon . Kasa lag rha hai aaj tujhe ? Sidharth ne btaya tere pain ke baare meh

S - nhi yaar bas tbora sa pain hai thikk ho jayega . Sidharth  ne doctor se pucha thaa subha onhone bola ki normal hai .

M - chal accha hai . Tujhe ek baat btao vase toh abh tak kaafi kuch experience kar chuki hogi iss journey meh but meh tujhe apne experience se bolu toh pta hai , maa banna iss duniya ki sabse badi khushi hai , a beautifulll journey jisme husband and wife sath meh onke aane vale baby ke haar feeling ko experience karte hai .