Part - 37

After some days Sidnaaz brings the baby home and Preeti di did the arti of three , later all sits together in living room . Sidharth's niece and nice were playing with the baby girl .

Elders were talking and chit - chatting . After some time the baby starts crying so shehnaaz takes the baby inside their room to breast feed her . She sits on bed and opens the front chain of her kurti and put the nipple in baby's mouth who was in her lap .

Sana - Awlee..,......Mera baby bas bas abhi mumma aapko milk degi ohk...bas bas rote nhi hai bilkul bhi

Baby was crying non stop so Sidharth came inside room after saying good bye to his sister from the door of his apartment .

He came inside and sees a beautiful view , shehnaaz was lacting milk in baby's mouth and her daughter was silently sucking it while shehnaaz was lovingly caressing her head and was smiling at her princess .

He smiles at the view and comes near her and sit on bed . He kisses his wife's forehead lovingly and then he kisses the small little feets of his daughter .

Sid - Kya dekh Rahi hai tu baby meh aase ? ( Politely )

Sana - yahi ki jab Meri tujuse Shaadi Hui thii tabh mene kabhi nhi Socha tha ki ek din meh bhi iss khoobsurat ehsas see guzrungi , ek din Meri bhi ek pyaari so beti hogi bilkul Teri tarah  ( smiles )

Sid - bol you tu bilkul sahi Rahi hai , but I know what ? I always wanted a kid but itne time take apne pasand ki ladki nhi mili you Shaadi bhi nhi ki isliye yeh umeed bhi kahi khoo gayi thii but the day I told me that you're pregnant I was on cloud nine actually ! Tu nhi jaanti ki what you have given me in the form of angel Shehnaaz ( happily ) Yeh Meri life best gift hai Jo tune Meri mohabbat be mujhe Diya hai  . U hv completed me jaan in all aspects

She was looking at him in his eyes after listening this !

Sidharth brings his lips near her and she got it that what he wants ?

She smashed her lips with him and he starts kissing her gently and slowly . He was sucking her upper lip while she was sucking his lower lip .

This kiss was full of love , gratitude and care .

They broke the kiss when they were out of breathe after 15 minutes .

Baby slept in Shehnaaz lap so she puts her in between her in her crib placed in their room which was especially arranged by Sidharth for his angel .

They both change their clothes and lie down together cuddling each other on bed as it was night .

Shehnaaz head was on his chest while he was slowly caressing her hairs and was kissing her forehead time to time .

Sana - bebu humne humari baby ka ma'am you Socha hi nhi ? Kis ma'am se bulayenge him osse ?