Part - 33

Sidharth was sucking that area and was giving some wet lingering kisses  there . While hugging him Shehnaaz moves her one hand a little on her back side and dims the lights of their room . Sidharth slowly puts her all hairs at her back side & unzipped her nighty  and gently helps her to lie down comfortably  on bed  as she's pregnant and don't want to take any risk .

He bends a little pecks her lips for sometime  while she puts her one hand on his biceps for support  . He removes his tshirt and kisses between the valley of her boobs . He nuzzles his nose there for sometime and wraps a hand around her waist .

He smells her cologne there which is his favourite  and then he kisses her nipples one by one . He comes up near her neck and give a love bite there she moans in pain by feeling his teeths there . He quickly sucks that area to soak the pain .

He kisses her neck , collar bone then her entire face . She was fully lost in the movement because of the love her husband was showering on her . Sidharth sucks her cheeks and kisses them . Then he comes down at her cleavage and starts sucking his favourite spot on her body that is her birthmark  . He gives a hickey over there . He removes her nighty carefully and throws it in the corner . Then he removes her bra too....

She was in her undies  now only . Due to pregnancy the size of her boobs was also increased more now than before . Her breasts were bulging out from her bra . He sits on bed and looks at her body from top to toe for sometime  . Her face had a natural glow nowdays because of her pregnancy and her blushing face seeing her husband's  eyes looking at her with so much of love .

Coming down she has become extra more beautiful than before because of her big baby bump which was making her look more sexy and hot in her half naked position  . Then her white milky thighs and swollen feets , every part of her body was turning him on now completely to make a wild love with his wife but....but he was sensible enough to understand that he has to be gentle with her today .

He comes near her without hovering on her . He kisses her forehead and then takes her right nipple in his mouth and starts sucking it  while he's another hand was was playing with her left nipple . Sidharth was sucking and biting her nipples like a baby . She too brings him extra close to her by pushing his back more on to her chest .

She was moaning his name nonstop while he was busy in playing with her boobs . He gave equal attention to both of them . Later he comes on her waist and gives some wet kisses there with few love bites as marking his territory there .

Getting satisfied with her upper body he now opens her legs slowly and sits between them . He smirks by looking at his wife who's eyes were closed and she was lost in his touch . He brings his face on her panty and smells her . Then suddenly she hears a voice due to which she immediately opens her eyes and sees that her husband has tored her panty and was smiling by smelling it .

She was completely red  at this act of her husband  . He throws it and then he looks at her clit and then at her ,
He bends his face and licks her pussy with his tongue . He was sucking and eating it with full mood . The way he was moaning while doing this was making her feels soo.......good .

She was feeling  a different sensation in her body right now . He removes his mouth from her clit suddenly and due to this she gives him a questioning look .

Sana - what ?

Sid - I think we should stop this here baby

Sana - Nhi bebu i want you more please i want to feel you inside me

Sidharth smirks at his bold wife and pecks her lips .

Sid - even i can't wait to enter inside you jaan but first let me give you some more pleasure .

He inserts his two fingers inside her pussy and start fucking her in and out she was a moaning mess now . Slowly and steadily he was taking her at another level . He again brings his mouth on her clit and sucks that area .

After fucking her for 30 minutes with his fingers she finally cums on his fingers . He takes out his fingers and ask her to open her eyes . She compiled and was flushing by seeing the way he was licking his those two fingers  .

Sid - U know what jaan although i have done this before also with you but every time you tastes different and more delicious 🙈

Sana - fuck me Sidharth i want you inside me

He don't cleans her clit and removes his shorts with boxers . His erect dick comes out and she was blushing by seeing his junior . As today after so many days they were getting intimate  .

Sid - Are you ready for the task darling  ?   ( by raising his one eyebrow )

Sana - yesss........

He inserts his junior  inside her and she screms in pain . He gives her time to adjust his size  and after few minutes  when he sees that she's ready now so he slowly starts going in and out inside her . As he was gentle today so he was actually trying to control to his wild side because he don't want to hurt the baby .

Later after sometime  ,

Sana - faster bebu please

Sid - Nhi baby you will get hurt

Sana - I trust you Sidharth i know you will never hurt me . Please do it faster

He slowly increase his speed and now he was fucking her a little faster their room was now filled with their moans and sounds . After sometime they reach their climax and both releases their cums .

He comes out of her and lies beside her by taking her in his arms he covers both of them with duvet . Sidharth kisses her cheeks and forehead and wraps her in his arms .

Sid - Are you ok jaan ?  Did i hurt you both ?

Sana's  face was buried in his chest  she replies him ,

Sana - Am absolutely fine Sidharth don't worry . Just feeling sleepy now mujje sula de abh

Sid - Aaja mela baccha ☺

He pecks her lips and both cuddle up and sleep together  .

-----------------------------------------------------------

So how was this part ? Do tell me in comments and don't forget to vote  also .

Stay tuned for further updates  .

Lots of love
Shruti