Part - 23

After 1 year ,  Morning time -

Sidharth was lying naked on his bed with a naked Shehnaaz in his embrace  .  His hand was around her shoulder while other was on her waist . Her face was buried in the crook of his neck and her hand was on his chest . She was being wrapped in a red duvet with him . Both were so close to each other .

Sun rays falls on the face of Sidharth from the window . He slowly opens his eyes and sees a beautifulll view of his wife . He smiles and remember about their last night encounter  he kisses her forehead and turns towards her he adores her features and tightens his grip on her . He removes the hair coming on her face and pecks her lips lovingly .

Sana opens her eyes due to his kiss .

Sid - Good Morning jaan 😊

She wraps her hand properly around his waist and snuggles in him , she looks at him and smiles .

Sana - Good Morning bebu

She lifts herself a little up and kisses his cheeks . He moves his hand on her bare waist and ask her smiling  ,

Sid - Tea or coffee  ?

Sana - You 😆

Sid raised his eyebrows in a teasing tone and ,

Sid - Me......? Do you want a second round  ? 😉

Sana blushes  and says ,

Sana - Not now hubby  !  By you , meant that  i want you beside me for more sometime like this now . Everytime by you i didn't meant our second round 😆😂

Sid - But don't you think we should go for round 2 😉 i really wanted you now 😆

Sana looks at him and says in a serious tone by cupping his face ,

Sana - Sidharth am sorry i know you need me now but i can't  as am already sore because of last night  😔😢

Sidharth brings her more closer to him and puts his palm on her face lovingly and says ,

Sid - I already knew it baby , i was just joking  . I understand you very well so relax . I have always told you that in our relationship nothing will happen between us until you're not ready  for it 😊 i love you and we make love together whenever we want . There's no lust between us and neither it will be ever . He kisses her forehead for few minutes & rubs her back to make her feel relax   , this kiss was full of his respect for her , his care about her and her feelings  , his love for her .

She hugs him tightly and he hides her in him . They lay down like  this for sometime more and after 2 hours and after that  Sidharth get up from bed and wears his shorts and goes in kitchen  . He makes tea and breakfast for both of them and takes it inside their room . He keeps the tray on table and takes her nighty from floor and wakes her up . He helps her to wear her nighty and takes her to the bathroom because he knows that she was sore and will not be able to walk properly  . When she was done , he brings her back and makes her sit on bed under the duvet . He brings teh breakfast tray and keep it between them . He sits in front of her and gives her tea .

Sid - Baby i have already talked to kaushal that you are not going for shoot today . I'll be back early today as we have to leave for Vikas and Shefali's  Mehandi Ceremony . Till then you'll relax completely ok . No work no jumping nothing  . I wanted to see you glowing in the party today 😊

Sana - Ok as you say my love 😘 she kisses his lips

Later Sidharth leaves for his shoot while Shehnaaz takes a medicine to get ride of soreness  and sleeps for sometime  as he has told her . In evening she was getting ready when Sidharth comes  back home . She opens the door for  him with a big smile . He enters inside and pecks her lips .