Part - 29

Sidnaaz gets ready  and leave for Vikas sangeet . Sidharth choose to wear a black designer sherwani with sleeves folded up of his both hands while Shehnaaz choose to wear this 👇

Shukla ji was full too latto after  seeing her in this 😂 he comes close to her holds her from waist from behind  and smells  her by nuzzling his nose in her neck sensually which was giving her  a different feeling

Shukla ji was full too latto after  seeing her in this 😂 he comes close to her holds her from waist from behind  and smells  her by nuzzling his nose in her neck sensually which was giving her  a different feeling .

Sana - Baby how am looking? 

Sid - Beautifulll.........( while giving her some wet kisses on her neck )

Shehnaaz turns towards him and pecks his lips  and goes out of room jab tak Shukla ji samjh paate ki hua kya abhionke sath 😜😂

Sidharth opens his eyes and sees that she was nowhere so he understands that she teased him 😅 so he loudly shouts from inside the room ,

Sid - Biwi yaar this is is cheating 😞😒
( being irritated )

Sana - Koi cheating - veating nhi hai tu ek baar shuru hota hai toh phir rukne ka naam nhi leta aur aaj mujhe function meh late nhi pauchna teri wajah se . Kal ki wajah se Shefali abhi takk merese mooh fula ke baithi hai . Aaj mujhe osko manana bhi hai isliye meh parking meh jaa rahi hoon tu jaldi niche aa ghar lock karke aur meh bta rabi hoon tujhe apne baal mat set karne baith jaana yaha pe 😡😠

She leaves and he hurridly goes down . They leave for the venue and there Sidharth joins his boys gang while Shehnaaz talks to Shefali about yesterday and apologies to her for leaving the ceremony early .

After an hour the sangeet evening begins and Jai takes the charge as a host of the evening  . He tells everyone about how Shefali and Vikas started liking each other and how this day finally comes . He also cracked some silly jokes on Vikas on which he was about to hit him with his punch in a playful mood  when Sidharth holds his hands and all started laughing loudly on Jai for his silly jokes .

First performance was of Jai - Mahi then Kushal - Jasmin and it was time for Sidnaaz to perform  . Sidnaaz choose to perform on khuda Jaane ( Bachna Ae Haseeno)  . By the end of their performance Shehnaaz started feeling unwell  but she ignore it as she felt like it just because of her incomplete sleep yesterday  . She completes her performance with Sidharth and everyone claps for their wonderful performance  .

Later Shefali and vikas performs together on a romantic track and then their families perform one by one . Few hours later when the function was going onn.....Shehnaaz was talking to Shefali and Mahi when suddenly she falls down due to feeling dizziness  .

Mahi - Shehnaazzz........😲😲

Sidharth and everyone looks at the direction from where the voice came , Sidharth sees Shehnaaz on ground and runs towards her hurridly . He pats jer cheeks and tries to wake her up .

Shef - Sidharth othao isse aur room meh leke chalo jaldi . Vukas call the doctor immediately .

Vikas call the doctor and he comes  he asked everyone to go out while Sidharth decides to stay inside  . Doctor checks her and Sidharth sees his changed expressions so he asked him ,

Sid - What happened doctor is she ok ?

D - Mr. Shukla i think she's pregnant but am not sure , she might be having food poisoning also  . I'll take her blood samples and you can collect it tomorrow from the hospital . Let the reports come then we'll see what is written in it .

Sid - ok doctor

Doctor takes her bllod samples and leaves  . Everyone ask Sidharth about Shehnaaz's health so he tells everything that doctor has said to him so everyone becomes excited to know about reports  .

M - Waah am so excited for her reports to come god 😆

Shef - Haa i wish she's pregnant 😍

Sidharth smiles and later he brings Shehnaaz back home . He gently places her on bed and covers her from duvet . He changes his clothes and goes in balcony to take some fresh air . He lights a cigarette and start smoking .
Today he was little tensed for Shehnaaz's health -

Sid - what if she's not pregnant  ?  What if she might be suffering from some disease and all ? What if she's nott........?? No....No.....i can't let this happen i can't afford to loose her now !  Mom ke baadh abh sirf mere pass Shehnaaz hi bachi hai jo mere liye meri jaan se badhkar hai meh oske bina nhi jee sakta . Vo mere jeene ki wajah bhi hai or marne ki bhi . I just hope jo kuch bhi meh soch raha hoon vo sabh galat hoo...... I'll be happy if she's pregnant . Abh mujhe kal ka wait hai ki oski reports meh kya nikal ke aata hai kal ?  ( he was talking to himself )

When he feels two small palms around his bare  torso from behind . He smiles and pulls her towards his front . He sees her angry face which shocks him for a minute .

Sid - kya hua ? Gusse meh kyu ho ?

Sana indicates towards the cigarette through her eyes and he understood he throws the cigarette on floor and rubs it properly  . He opens his arms with a smiling face  and gestures her to come in his embrace. 

Sid - Come ☺

Sana hugs him tightly and kisses his bare chest while he kisses her forehead  & rests his chin on her head . She wispers  " I love you "  in his chest and he too says  " Love you too "   .

Later he takes her to the bed and both cuddle together and sleep .

Next Day ,

Sidnaaz reaches hospital to collect Shehnaaz reports  .  Sidharth was clearly noticing the expressions of doctor who was reading her reports  . After reading the reports doctor becomes serious and looks at Sidnaaz . 

Sid - How's the report doctor  ?  I hope kuch serious nhi hai ? 

D - Well Mr. Shukla Serious hone vali baat hi hai actually  . Abh meh jo bolne ja rha hoon osse dhyan se suniyega .

D - ........................

Cliff hanger.......😜

To be continued.......

*****************************

So how was the today's part ?

Do tell me in comments and don't forget to vote  .

Stay tuned for further updates  .

Lots of love
Shruti ❤