Part - 7

Next Morning  ,

Alarm Sounds and Shehnaaz wakes up . She goes to bathroom and fresh up then she sees the time  its 7 am so she slowly enters Sidharth's room and without disturbing him she sets an alarm of 7:30am in his alarm clock to wake him up . Then she goes for the cleaning and mopping of the house herself because there's no maid now . As after his mom's death when things started going wrong beyond the limit in the life of Sidnaaz then Shehnaaz ask their maid to stop coming from next time in their house , as she don't want that the news of the ups and downs in their  relationship should be leaked anyhow in media as Sidharth was already upset and this things would have made him more dull so just to keep media away from house she remove all the house help people .

At 7:30am the alarm sounds due to which Sidharth wakes up and goes to take bath meanwhile during this time Shehnaaz enters his room silently and take out his clothes , wallet , watch and other necessary things near or on bed so that he can easily wear them and he don't have to find it .

After the cleaning she wents to make breakfast in the kitchen . Today she was making his favourite breakfast which includes - boiled eggs , oatmeal , toast and tea . When the breakfast was ready after that she herself wents to her room to take bath  .

Later after bath she calls Sidharth for breakfast and both had their breakfast together but one thing was missing now days on the dinning table which was their conversation part . Now there used to be a different type of silence on the dinning table between them . They don't talk to each other now anymore until and unless it's not very necessary especially Sidharth  .

After breakfast sidnaaz wents for their work together first Sidharth drop Shehnaaz on her set and later he goes to his set . But unknown from this fact their fans still ship them and shower their love unconditionally on them , which sometimes works like a power booster or moral support for Shehnaaz in their relationship. 

This love of fans gives her strength to always be there with Sidharth and support him . In the night Shehnaaz comes back home  first and after getting  fresh up she immediately heads to kitchen to cook dinner for two of them  .  Sidharth reaches home after 45 minutes and directly wents in his room for shower . Later he comes in the living area and was watching tv while she was busy in kitchen  . Sidharth has now made some invisible  walls around himself in which he has trapped his life himself . He now don't allow anybody to break those walls not even Shehnaaz  .

Shehnaaz sets the dinner on table and calls him after the dinner Sidharth wents to his room and Shehnaaz cleans the kitchen  . Sometime later she goes to his room and sits on  his leg side of his bed near him and takes his  feet in her lap and slowly massages them without uttering a word . He looks at her for once and later he goes in deep sleep due to the masaage .

Shehnaaz comes back in her room late and sits on bed under the duvet by taking the support of headback .

Shehnaaz POV -

This is the truth of our relationship now . Everyday we live like this after his mom died . Now we don't talk to each other like before or should i say he never tries to talk to me , he has lost himself now . I try everyday to take him out of those walls and i know one day I'll be succeeded in this . But still he takes care of everything of the house and me . Everytime he fulfill all the necessary things of mine before i asked about them from him . He still makes sure that i should never face any problem in the industry because of his sudden change behaviour on his set .

POV ends......

Next Morning  ,

As always sidnaaz wents to their set but today for Sidharth  , a change was there on his set . Asim was there on his set and he was asked to share the vanity van with Sidharth for a day . Asim was being selected as a younger lead opposite his onscreen sister in the show for a week . When Sidharth gets to know all this his blood starts boiling .