Part - 16

Next Morning ,

Shehnaaz wakes up first and sees a cute face lying on her head with a cute pout , she moves a little from her  place and gently cares that face with her little hand & smiles . Well obviously that was none other than her husband Sidharth . She tries to getup but feels something heavy on her waist and when she sees , it was Sidharth's hand on her  and his hold was tight on her waist  .

She slowly removes his hand and goes to balcony and stand there . A beautifulll view of Paris was in front of her . She takes some fresh air there and spread her  hands in air in way that  she's breathing so relax in this fresh air . She was enjoying the moment through her close eyes when two strong arms from back comes and are wrapped around her waist  .

She's very well familiar from this touch  so she just brings her hands down and put them on his hands and moves her neck a little and smiles . He nuzzles his face in the crook of her neck and was still sleepy . They were standing in a way like her back was touching his front . She brings her hand and put it on his cheeks on her neck and cares it . He smiles and takes her palm and kisses it . He hides his face more deeply in her  .

Both were enjoying the moment together of their honeymoon  . They don't need anyone else now they just want to be around each other all the time . Sometime later when they were get backin their room and were getting ready that time Sidharth was talking on phone with someone in India when suddenly his call cuts and when he dials that number back his phone started showing no network for sometime .

As the call was urgent so he has to talk to the person back , Shehnaaz was doing her makeup in front of dressing table when Sidharth ask her to borrow her phone ,

Sid - Sana can i borrow your phone for sometime actually there's some network problem in my phone and the call is urgent .

Sana - yeah sure you can 😊

Sid - thanks

He takes her phone and opens it but it was locked so he ask her to open it

Sid - Shehnaaz its locked  , lock open karke dee

Sana - yaar meh makeup kar rahi hoon tu khud karle

Sid - achha chal thikk hai password bta

Sana - 1212

Sid - okk , he enters the password by speaking 1212.....and suddenly he was like ,

Sid - what you have said the password Shehnaaz  ??

Sana - 1212 , tera birthday hai

Sid - ( in mind ) exactly ! Mera birthday tera phone ka password hai 😲😲😲

He was actually shocked because he hasn't expected that this will be the password of her phone . Last night when he was trying to open her phone  he tried everything but didn't for once he entered his birthday  !  He looks at her and smiles . Later he calls that person back and talks .

1 hour later they come down and went to the resturant in the hotel , Sidharth has specially ordered french breakfast for both . Shehnaaz was excited to taste it . Sidharth was just  noticing her . She was only speaking random things and he was just admiring his beautifulll wife . Finally their breakfast arrive and they take the were about to take the first  bite when Sidharth pause for a minute and takes his first bite in front of her mouth  , which he was about to eat . She looks at him shockingly and ,

Sid - aaj ke din ka 1st bite meri beautifulll wife ke naam 😉

  & he  Sidharth smiles at her , she takes the bite in her mouth .

She too makes him eat from her hand and says ,

Sana - sorry first bite toh nhi hai lekin haa last bhi nhi hai 😆 ( and makes a cute pout )

Sidharth nods and eats happily . She becomes happy . They enjoy their breakfast and after this Sidharth takes her to the exit and a car was parked there for them he opens the door of back seat for her and makes her sit inside . He too sits with her and the driver  drives the car towards their  first tourist spot .

After a long drive of 30 minutes they reach at the Palace Of Versailles , their first destination . Sidnaaz comes out of car and goes inside . Their hands were entwined with each other . It was beautiful palace , all the walls were covered with the pictures of verailles and everything inside the palace was remembering them , whether its the dinning area or a big living room or its luxurious rooms . Everything was so beautiful  , Sidharth tells Shehnaaz about this palace and she was carefully listening him happily  .

He was telling about the art sculpture on the walls to her when she ask ,

Sana - Sidharth tujje itna kase pta hai yaha ke baare meh ??

Sid - Kyuki mene yaha aane se pehle yaha ki haar jagah ke baare meh net pe acche se study kiya thaa . So that i can explain you everything .

Sana - ohh....

Taking a tour of palace and clicking beautifulll pictures outside the palace of them together for around 3 hours later they both come back and sit in their car .

Sana - Abh hum kaha ja rahe hai ??

Like a 5 year excited kid she asks him , he tells her ,

Sid - Louvre Museum

Sana - yeh koun si jagah hai ??

Sid - thori dheer rukk ja phir khud dekh lena

Within 45 minutes they reach Louvre Museum  ( a landmark art museum with vast collections ) .  Sidnaaz goes inside and Shehnaaz was seeing the arts collections very carefully  , she was actually trying to feel the scenario in the pictures while Sidharth was busy in reading about art structure their . He loves to exolore new things so he was enjoying it .

They spend 2 - 3 hours there and after that Sidharth takes her for lunch in a Spanish resturant . They both order their food and by the time food was arriving  ,  Sidharth was discussing his experience inside both the places they have visited today . Shehnaaz too was sharing her reviews and all .

After enjoying their lunch , Shehnaaz was sitting quietly with a cuye pout  so Sidharth ask her the reason , she says -

Sana - Mujhe  Ice cream chahiye

Sid - abhi toh desert khaya hai na tune phir ??

Sana - please 😙 ( and makes a cute face )

Sidharth shakes his head like ki iska kuch nhi ho sakta 😂😂

He orders a ice cream tub for her and goes back to their car .

I evening they went to the famous garden in Paris - Tuileries Garden   . They both went inside and sits on the grass comfortably . He puts his head on her lap and she was gently caressing his hair . He was talking about his past with her , when his father dies then how his mom take the charge of the family and control everything so perfectly . He was having tears in his eyes when he remembers his dad . She too was getting emotional after hearing his story and watching him with tears .

Sidharth tells her about the days when for the first time he walk on ramp in his life . How was his experience  ?  His first moment  as a star . Everything he was telling her today . She had a smile on her face when she was listening about his first ramp  walk . The fresh cold air around the atmosphere in the park was relaxing them completely .

They didn't get the time that when it become dark and people started moving out . They were in the car on their way back to hotel when Shehnaaz was showing him all the pictures they have clicked today . His hand was around her shoulder and she was in his embrace  .

So how was the today's part ?? I hope you like it .

Do tell me in comments and don't forget to vote please .

Love u all
Shruti ❤