Part - 10

Next Morning  ,

Sidnaaz were sleeping together on the same bed after  a long time and their sleeping positions were like this ; Shehnaaz was sleeping by resting her head on the headback & her hands were on Sidharth's face while Sidharth's face was buried in her chest between her breasts . His hands were tightly holding her from waist and his legs were on Shehnaaz . He was holding her like a little baby holds his mom while sleeping so that his mom can't go anywhere .

Rays of sunlight falls on Sidharth's face due to which  he was awake . He looks at their positions , first he was shocked to see that how Shehnaaz slept the whole night in this position  ??  But later he smiles because the way they were cuddle with each other was so cute . He was still feeling sleepy so he gets back in the same sleeping position and sleep again by hiding his face in her chest .

Sidharth's POV  -

Finally After so many sleepless nights ,  i sleep so peacefully last night . Just because my beautifulll wife was finally back to me or should i say that i was back to her because she was always there with me but i never realised her importance in my life after my mom demise .

POV Ends.........

2 hours later  Shehnaaz wakes up and smiles at their sleeping positions . She looks at Sidharth and gently cares his cheeks and kisses his forehead . His hold on her become more tight when he feels her lips on his face . Shehnaaz smiles at this . She tries to getup but Sidharth wasn't in mood to let go her .

Sana - Sidharth please mujhe  jaane do varna tumhe shoot ke liye late ho jayega

Sid - koi jaroorat nhi hai aaj meh late jayunga set pe . ( saying this he smiles and again hids his face back in the position )

Sana - Lekin mujhe breakfast bhi banana  hai !

Sid - Baadh meh , abhi tum sirf mere sath raho yaaha mere pass . ( he slowly brings her face near his lips and kisses  her cheeks )

Sana - ok but sirf 10 minutes

Sid - Done 😉

10 Minutes later she comes out of his grip and then after getting fresh she goes for cleaning and mopping of the house and later she heads towards  the kitchen  . She decides to cook his favourite food today . She cooks boil eggs , spinach salad , oatmeal , brown bread toast and spegaty  .

Then she sets the breakfast on table and goes to call Sidharth for breakfast  . He wakes up and quickly gets ready meanwhile she too takes bath and gets ready . Sid sits for breakfast and after looking at the food he says ,

Sid - Tune last time kabh apne liye kuch cook kiya thaa ??

Sana - kyu ??

Sid - Kyuki jab se mom gayi hai tabh se rooj toh tu meri favourite dishes hi banati hai mujhe manane ke liye aur mood  achha rakhne ke liye . Tera kya haan ??

Sana - Yeh sabh meko pasand hai kam se kam issi bahane diet food toh khati hoon varna teko hi complain rehti thii shaadi ke starting phase meh ki meh kitni moti hoon

Sid - Haan dekh raha ki tune weight diet food se loose kiya hai ki meri tension meh .

Sana - Ho gaya tera abh khana kha le varna meri saari mehnat khrab ho jayegi

Sid - 😊😊😊 achha baba

Sana - baba nhi baby 😆 teri baby , remember u used to call me by this name

Sid - ☺☺☺☺ ofcourse i remember sweetheart 

They finish their  breakfast and Sidharth wents for shoot while it was an off for Shehnaaz so she was at home . She was very happy today because finally old Sidharth was back .

On set during the break time Sidharth realised that its high time he should express his feelings for her to her  . The way he always feels for her ofcourse his feelings took a short break since last few months but were never killed . He still feels the same for hsi wife .

He thinks for sometime and then hw remember that soon they are going to complete 6 months of their marriage next week together.  He decides to make this day special for her . He immediately does some calls and het back to shoot .

In evening when he reaches his house Sana opens the door with a cute smile as always . He too smiles at her and get inside . He sits on the couch and sees she was replying to few tweets on her twitter account about him . Some people have asked her about how she feel when she found her husband cheating on her . He reads those tweets and smiles happily by reading her confident replies to them . He was happy that she didn't even asked him for any type of explanation on this news . He goes to his room and fresh up and then he comes outside in living room where she brings his coffee. 

Sid - Sana call all the servants back on work in house from tomorrow  . Now everything is ok so you can call them back

Sana - Aree nhi kya jaroorat hai meh kar rahi hoon na sabh .

Sid - Call them back because i don't want you to take any more tension on you from now because its effecting your health i have seen many times . Abh jab sabh kuch thikk ho chuka hai humare beech toh media ke liye koi news nhi bachegi isliye tum abh servants ko bula lo  ( he says this while sipping his coffee and watching tv )

Sana feels happy by listening him .  She calls all the servants back from tomorrow  . Later they have their breakfast together and Sidharth ask Shehnaaz to sleep with him from today in his room like before . She gets emotional after listening him and goes with him in his room . They sleep together after cuddling each other . Sidharth wraps his hand around her shoulder and her face was on his chest . He kisses her forehead and gently cares her face with his other hand .

I know its a little short update but please aaj isse kaam chalo lo next time I'll give u the big one as always because next part will be a suprise for you all .

Upcoming  -

Shehnaaz begins the preparations for their 6th month anniversary  .

Do tell me in comments that how do u like this part & don't forget to vote .

Till then love u all ❤