Twenty-Five

"What? You never play a video game or something?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi bumped him with his elbow enough to make Jungkook nearly drop his own controller. He laughed as Yoongi sulked at him.

They were playing video games in Jungkook's bedroom, which is something that Jungkook had literally been doing for weeks now. Yoongi had been at home, studying for the end of the school exams. The exams were apparently difficult, and it was very obvious that it was true, because Yoongi certainly hated all of the questions he saw on them.

But exams were over.

School was nearly over and he and Jungkook didn't really get to hang out much. But now they were playing a split-screen game on the TV that was mounted up on Jungkook's bedroom wall. They were sitting at the edge of the bed, Jungkook sitting on top of one of his own legs and Yoongi with his legs crossed as he leaned over to see the screen better, frustrated to be losing against him.

"You've played this game for like- three weeks straight." Yoongi turned to Jungkook as soon as Jungkook got the Winner sign up on his side of the screen. The Omega pouted but Jungkook just laughed back at him, right in his face. Yoongi scrunched up his nose and huffed as he mashed the replay button.

It was Jungkook's turn to pout. "No." He dragged out the word, whining as he leaned into Yoongi. "We've played nearly six times already. You haven't even come close to winning. You promised we would cuddle."

"I promised we would cuddle if I won this stupid game— Hey!" Yoongi's controller was plucked from his hand as Jungkook hopped onto the floor. He put Yoongi's controller next to his on the dresser before he turned back to the bed. "You cheater—"

Jungkook put his hands under Yoongi's thighs, picking him up. Yoongi held on for his life, hands wrapping around Jungkook's shoulders as he fully picked him up.

  He whined as Jungkook got on the end of the bed and then forced Yoongi onto the bed, the back of his head hitting the soft pillows behind him as Jungkook pushed him down into the bed, not letting him go as he did so.

"Cuddles." Jungkook demanded.

He was merely an inch away from Yoongi's face, smiling mischievously down at him as he rubbed their noses together, trying to act cute. But Yoongi gaped up at him, seeing Jungkook's arm muscles flex as he held himself up by pressing his hands to the sides of Yoongi's head. Yoongi just smirked at him.

"You know I like to be manhandled, right?" He asked Jungkook, who's eyes widened in return. His lips parted in confusion as Yoongi turned over on the bed, his ass now on display as Jungkook leaned back to stare. Yoongi hadn't meant to be so risky, but it was funny to tease back at the mischievous boy. "Go ahead, Alpha. Cuddle me." He looked back at Jungkook with an innocent smile.

What had meant to be honestly just teasing actually had Jungkook's jaw clenching as he looked down at him. Yoongi blushed at the hard stare, not realizing that Jungkook would actually like to see him in this position.

"Kook—" Yoongi then choked, his head falling into the pillows as Jungkook pressed his fingertips under the fabric of his shirt. His cold hands pushed Yoongi's big beige t-shirt up, revealing Yoongi's back, spine shivering.

"Easy, baby." Jungkook muttered as he caressed his skin. "Is this okay?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded recklessly, Jungkook's scent becoming stronger and powerful. His body shuddered as he felt Jungkook push the shirt up more, his nipples pressing into the cold blankets as his shirt fell all the way to his upper chest. Jungkook leaned down, pressing gentle kisses against Yoongi's spine.