Twenty-Four

i want

i want

~

  Yoongi met Jungkook's parents. They were both kind- very intimidating at first- but eventually very noticeably nice, care-free people. And Yoongi had learned one important thing as he sat on the couch in Jungkook's house. He realized why Jungkook was such a romantic. His parents are soulmates.

  Maybe this was the reason that Jungkook was so happy to have found his own soulmate. When he smiled so big at Yoongi, eyes twinkling with joy, a smile Yoongi had never seen before then. Maybe it's the reason why Jungkook so often talks about how rare it is to have found his soulmate like he did. Maybe Jungkook thought that since his parents found each other that it must've been impossible for him to have actually found Yoongi.

  Because nobody is that lucky.

  No way in hell did Jungkook's soulmate parents have a child that also found his soulmate. What are the chances?

  And maybe that's the reason why his parents so easily took in Yoongi. Maybe they're just as happy for Jungkook as Jungkook is happy for himself. Because Yoongi can see that Jungkook is happy. He had seen the boy before now, when neither of them could smell each other's scents. He saw how quiet, how stern and irritated he always seemed to be. The day they found out they were soulmates, Jungkook's attitude instantly changed.

  He's so happy.

  And so is Yoongi as well. Yoongi had always hated the dynamics between Alphas, Betas and Omegas. He had always thought of himself as useless. Always knew that he could never really stand up for himself in a moment of need. That's the exact reason he loved having the medicine, being in his own little world and having the top of the top fear of him. Nobody knowing what he really is, because he absolutely hated who he was.

  He always hated Alphas even more, though. He hated how they were the ones who made the Omegas feel so useless. Hated how they do whatever they want and get away with it. Hate how they use their power and strength to control anyone. Hate how they think they're better than anyone else. He hated Alphas with a passion. 

  But then Jungkook came in.

  Jungkook is the sweetest, most understanding Alpha he's ever met. And he's very respectful. He never does anything Yoongi wouldn't like him doing. Makes sure to ask before doing anything, unsure of how Yoongi would react to such small things such as "Hey, can I hold your hand?" or "Can I kiss you?". Jungkook honestly is such a sweet Alpha. It gives Yoongi hope for the other Alphas in the world. 

  And on top of that, he makes Yoongi feel strong. He doesn't make Yoongi feel like a useless Omega. If anything, Yoongi's confidence has boosted a lot since he's met his soulmate. Like when Kay had trapped him against the locker, Yoongi fought back.

  He didn't fight back before he knew he had someone there to defend him.

  With Suk-Yeong, the day that the school found out Yoongi was an Omega, Yoongi let himself be the useless Omega that he always thought he was. He let the Alpha touch him. He didn't put up much of a fight. He wasn't sure what else he would've let happen.