Chapter 183: Factions' Games! II

Start from the beginning

“It’s like that, so I’m depending on you, Erin-chi. Go and pass on the message to Issei."

"Like hell I would!"

Azazel grins and he pats Erin's shoulder before leaving.

“Erin, what did he tell you?” Issei curiously asks.

"Nothing. Just some stupid plans of his."

Issei became more interested so Erin just revealed the plan.

"Argh. He told me that our team will get the lead if you use the Dress-Break skill..."

*(DING!)*

Issei stood frozen and Erin debated whether he is still on the right state of mind.

"Um.. Issei? I know Azazel's plan is stupid and I doubt that would be acceptab-

"Erin! Let's change places!"

"What?!"

"Onegai! I'm begging you!" Issei looked like he was dying if you didn't agree with his request. Erin just hopped off him because she had a feeling that Issei would throw her off any moment.

"I'm going to be the rider while you are the horse!"

"You are insane- Aw! Careful there! When did you get so heavy?!"

Issei successfully landed on Erin's shoulders and he held a victorious grin.

"A-Ano... Isn't Issei-senpai supposed to be the one carrying Erin-senpai?..." Gasper uttered.

"I don't know Gasper but this seems kinda fun!" Xenovia said with a thumbs up. "There's a change of plans. What is our plan guys?"

“Charge ahead, Erin! Trust me!”

"You are seriously going to get a beating at this!"

“W-Why do you have a nosebleed? Issei-senpai?"

“I don’t know what’s going on, but let’s believe in them, Gasper!"

While saying curses in her head, Erin charged forward and Gasper and Xenovia followed her lead.

Issei increased his demonic powers and made the imagination in his head stronger. He then put both of his hands forward, and charge towards the Angels and Fallen Angels.

"Sorry for stripping you!"

Issei started touching the bodies of the female riders. He then made a cool pose and unleashed his demonic powers.

“DURESS-BREAAAK!”

*(STRIP STRIP STRIP STRIP STRIP STRIP! STRIP! STRIP! STRIP!)*

“Kyaaaaaaaaaa!”
“Iyaaaaaaaaaaa!”

Issei's nosebleed started to burst forth at the glorious sight in front of him. Erin felt like her shoulders are on fire and debated on whether throwing Issei off of her.

“Ooo!!”

The men from the Devils side and Fallen Angels side became overjoyed and were having nosebleeds too. On the other hand, the Angels were experiencing..

“Uoooo! A nak….naked body of a woman…….! This is bad! If we think improper things……we will fall!”

“Oppai……..butts……thighs…….uuu! We are going to fall~! But those white skins are so radiant!”

The male Angels started to become hesitant at the erotic situation in front of them. Their wings kept on turning black and white which signals a possibility of them being lured to the dark side.