1

Test results: Omega. 

I held the results in my hand, reading the word over and over again. Omega. Omega. Omega. From a young age, people expected him to be an omega, but reality had finally hit him. He was indeed a dominant omega. Hinata Shoyo. 

Soft bouncy orange hair, a delicate petite body, soft pale skin, beautifully curved hips and a THICC PHAT ASS DAMN BOI. He had soft luscious pink lips and a cute button nose, the perfect ideal for a wife. 

"Damn, I'm gonna wife him up," said the raven-haired boy, as he licked his lips.

Tsukishima slapped the back of Kageyama's head. 

"In your dreams king." 

Hinata happily made his way to the gym, being admired by all the alpha's surrounding him. He had a soft sweet hint of orange and vanilla as he walked by. His hips swayed side to side, the ends of his skirt gently lifted upwards, exposing the slightest bit of his thicc round ass. 

He opened the doors to the gym, stepping inside. It was filled with the stench of alphas. Hinata sighed, his hand on his forehead as he sashayed into the changeroom. The boys stared at Hinata, their mouths left agape. 

Noya and Tanaka stood there, praying for their goddess Hinata Shoyo. 

They truly were blessed with the sight of the perky tangerine-haired omega

They truly were blessed with the sight of the perky tangerine-haired omega. His soft scent gently wafting through the air was truly magical. 

"Tanaka, did you see our goddess?" 

"Yes Noya, he was so beautiful." 

The two cried as they watched the smaller boy get changed for practice. 

Suga Scoffed, hitting the two on their heads, stop it you perverts! 

Kageyama and Tsukishima glared at each other, as they burst through the changeroom doors. Hinata had been changing, his shirt being lifted gently revealed his soft skin, his tiny waist, and his perky pink---wait...what are you thinking about pervs-

Hinata turned his head around to see Tsukishima and Kageyama staring at him with their jaws practically falling off of their heads. He grabbed the nearest thing to him and threw it at them.