Luckily this gives time for Bigg, Wedge, Jessie, and Barret to go somewhere. Jessie turned around to see us before telling us, "Have fun!" Jessie said to us before gave us a wave and she was following the rest of the others. Me and Cloud got our swords out before we started to attack the soldiers, "Freeze! Move and we shoot!" The soldier yelled at us. Me and Cloud didn't care because we just told them, "Go ahead." We said to the soldiers. Cloud was able to do some trick at the soldier because he just said, "Holy shit!" The soldier yelled. I just did was attack the soldier with my sword before I backflip away from the soldier and I pulled out my bow and arrow before I started to aimed at the soldier and I was able to get a clean shot at the soldier's chest.

Cloud started walking towards to me to see that I shoot the soldier in the chest before he looked at me again, "Nice shot." Cloud said to me. I looked at Cloud before I gave him a small smile before telling him, "Thanks." I said to Cloud. Me and Cloud started walking towards to the others before we hear more footsteps coming downstairs and of course there has to be more soldiers here now, "Drop the weapons!" The soldier yelled at us. Barret was able to get Bigg, Wedge, and Jessie away before Biggs looked at us, "You two got this!" Biggs said to us. Wedge started looking at us as well before telling us, "Yeah, what he said!" Wedge said to us. The others went upstairs, while me and Cloud had to get rid of the soldiers and of course they were firing their guns at us.

Me and Cloud just did was blocked it with our swords before we started attack them with our swords before they were dead. Cloud looked at me before telling me, "You still haven't changed when it comes to fighting?" Cloud asked me. I just chuckled at this before telling Cloud, "Well, we are Ex-soldiers but now is not the time to talk about that." I told Cloud. Cloud just nod at me before we started walking upstairs and I looked around the room a bit to see if anything is useful for us. I started to looked at boxes to see some potions in there before I put them away before me and Cloud started walking outside and we see Wedge was probably looking for any soldiers.

Jessie was looking at something before she started asking us, "So what's SOLDER boy's and girl's deal? Are you two one of us now?" Jessie asked us or probably the others. Jessie was not done talking because she did kept going, "They've both got balls, this, uh...uh...what was their name again?" Jessie asked us or someone else. Luckily Biggs answer her question, "Cloud and (Y/n). Cloud Strife and (Y/n) (L/n)." Biggs said to Jessie. I did listen to this conversation before I heard Biggs was talking to Jessie, "And they are not Soldiers anymore. Still, they are professional—unlike the rest of us." Biggs told Jessie. Biggs kept talking to Jessie, "I'm glad to have them." Biggs said to Jessie.

Wedge was almost near us before he gave us a thumbs up and a chuckle as well. Cloud just nod his head before telling the others, "This is a onetime gig. When it's done, we're done." Cloud said to the others. I just looked at the others before telling them, "He's right, once this mission is over, we get our Gil and we leave." I said to the others.  Wedge looked upset because he lower his hand down and he grabbed his weapon out and he started to looked around the area.  Me and Cloud started walking towards to Barret, but it looks like Barret turned around to see me and Cloud.  Barret just scoff at us before he moved his arm to move Cloud out at the way.

Barret was walking towards to Jessie and Biggs to see if they can get the door open, me and Cloud knew it was nothing, but Wedge started to get a conversation with us, "C'mon, nobody's do something this crazy just for money. They may not think you two are a true believer, but you two know what I think?" Wedge asked us.  Cloud wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone besides me, "Not interested." Cloud told Wedge.  Wedge looked confused and kinda upset but before Wedge could say anything to us.

Jessie and Biggs were able to get the door open now and the two of them take of running with their guns out.  Barret was walking but he turned around to look at Wedge before he called his name.  Wedge just looked nervous before he started to follow his teammates or friends, but Barret was about to walk away but he looked at me and Cloud, "You two better be worth the money, mercs. Every last gil." Barret said to us in a kinda pissed off voice.  I looked at Barret before telling him, "Do you have to asked?" I said to Barret in a kinda pissed off tone. Barret didn't hear me because he just took off the other way.