𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ⸺ 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚.

0556 standard hours. Year 7963 (14 BBY).
Dathomir Orbital Space, Outer Rim.

⚡︎ ⁺.  ◍ 。

   "𝓝O, THIS WAY is better!"

"I'm telling you; we should take that one!"

"Why is your plan killing every Nightbrother on the planet when we can just go around them?!"

"Because your way is longer!"

This argument between Cal and Væmas had been going for a few minutes, BD turning his tiny head from one to the other at the rhythm of the remarks. Væmas finally sighted at Cal's last objection and crossed her arms.

"Look at us, arguing like children when there are lives at stake. How about we..."

Before she could finish her sentence, BD disappeared in the dark, shutting off his map on the process.

"BD, wait!"

The two Jedi ran after him to find him in front of a third path, hidden behind vines. Cal and Væmas glanced at each other before she shrugged.

"Guess it's settled, then."

This path stopped soon after to a sand clearing, making them both jump smoothly to the ground. As soon as they got down, a huge horned creature charged towards them with a growl. Cal pushed Væmas out of the way just in time, both falling on the ground. The creature brutally hit a wall, disoriented for a few seconds.

"What the hell is that?!"

BD-1 beeped rapidly, hiding behind Cal's shoulder.

"A...nydak." Cal translated. "Native to Dathomir, and it doesn't seem to like us very much."

"No sh..."

As the creature attacked again, Væmas was forced to fire on it, but not causing any damage.

"Its skin is too thick, I can't get through!" She shouted.

"Try go get its attention and get ready to immobilize it, I have an idea!" He responded on the same tone.

Væmas fired on it twice before reluctantly putting her blaster back into her holster.

"Hey, ugly! Over here!"

The beast turned to her, growling, and tapped the ground with its forward, clawed paw.

"Cal?" Væmas called out, slowly taking a step back while the creature started to charge towards her.

"Now!"

Væmas swiftly outstretched her hands, the nydak being stopped in its movement. She settled her feet in the ground, focusing the Force as a restraining shield around the creature. Unable to move, it growled furiously, desperately trying to break free.

Suddenly, Cal jumped in the air from behind the beast, igniting his lightsaber in the jump and landed on its back, stabbing the nydak in its neck. The creature dropped dead to the ground, allowing Væmas to release the Force cage with a relieved sigh.

"Took you long enough." She addressed her fellow Jedi with a biased look.

"I was waiting to make a dramatic entrance." He replied, dusting off his jacket.

She raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "Next time try to make it before I almost get run over."

Væmas took a look around, quickly realizing the only way out was a wall half covered in vine.