"Answer me, Blake. Why are we not going? I want to go. We will be late. Don't waste the fucking time Blake, please." I shout at him.

"No bad words, Mel." He pauses to warn me.

"We are not going because you can't walk. How will you manage to run for the classes? I can't let you go. And so we both will stay at home. That's it. End of the argument." He says while placing his hands on my shoulder.

"I will walk. I mean I can. I want to go, please. I will manage. But please let's go." I request with puppy eyes.

"Okay. If you want to go so desperately then we will." He says and kisses my forehead.

I step back involuntarily breaking his lip and my skin's connection. My leg pains due to sudden movement.

He pulls me by my waist. My legs paining like hell. My hands are now on his hard bare chest. I look up at him with puppy eyes in hopes that he will leave me. But his eyes are filled with rage.

"I said no backing away from me. How many times must I tell you?" He shouts in my face.

"S-sorry," I say quickly.

I don't want him to change his mood. I know for sure that I won't be going to university if he gets angry. I try to think of some ways to change his mood to a happier one.

"B-blake. Can I p-pick out clothes for you to wear t-today?" I ask not finding any other good way to change his mood.

His expression changes to a calmer one. Thank God! It worked. I want to get some fresh air. Even if I have to walk with this wounded leg, I will. I just want to get out of this house for some time. Maybe I can make friends and escape with Ella, with their help.

"Yes, of course, My Love." He says now hugging me.

My face now into his bare chest. His scent intoxicating me. I try to not inhale but fail as he never ends the hug.

"We are running late. I think we should get going now." I say trying to break the silence and to get away from him.

"Hmm, okay." He says unhappily.

I slowly pull away from him.
Once I am standing without his support I slowly walk towards the wardrobe and picks the black t-shirt and black knee ripped pants for him.

I hold his clothes on my both hands while asking him if he would wear them. And his reply makes me blush.

"Well someone wants to do twining, hun? Not bad! You in a black top with a black cardigan along with black pants and I also in a black outfit. Not a bad idea My Love." He says with an amused face while walking towards me.

"No no, I mean. It was a coincidence. I will pick something else for you to wear. One sec." I turn around to put the clothes back but he grabs them from my hands.

"You don't need to pick another Mel. And kitten, let's twin our sneakers too, I guess white will be perfect." He winks at me before rushing to the bathroom.

Blake's clothing: