Chapter 181: Infinite Shopping! II

Start from the beginning

“What are you all doing…..”

Erin approached the trio and spoke the words with a sigh. The trio instantly turned around and wore an expression of surprise

However, Xenovia immediately recovered from her surprise, and asked Erin in a serious tone.

“Perfect timing, Erin. Who’s the one between us 3 on whom this underwear with a hole in it will suit? Your opinion shall become the greatest reply!”

"What are you asking me so suddenly? And why are you including Asia on this? That type of question should have been directed on Issei who is her boyfriend."

When Erin glanced at Asia and Irina, she was suprised that they mirrored Xenovia's serious expression.

"I will consider Erin's response as a valuable input. Since she is Issei's best friend, she will know what Issei likes. If she approves of the underwear, it is a high chance that Issei also approves." spoke Asia with determination.

"W-What's with you all, geez! Why am I being asked about who the panties with a hole showing the whole butt would suit among the 3 the best?!"

The other customers gave curious looks at the group and started giggling among themselves.

"My my. Teens nowadays are so lively."

"Hai hai."

"How should I answer? I can't choose Xenovia since she might get crazier. Who knows on what she'll do... Asia is also not an option.. Well... For the time being, let’s let it flow suitably."

“Um, then, how about Irina?”

Irina's face becomes pure red and she
twisted her body.

“I-If I fall at a place like this it’s going to be troublesome, bear it, Irina……! But, But, Erin said that it would suit me…..! What should I do! Fuhehehe, it feels like I will become a fallen angel!”

"I-If she opens her wings here, it will probably become very terrible……" thought Erin and scolded herself.

“I’ll buy it! I’ll buy this!”

"Wait Irina- "

Irina took the underwear and ran towards the counter before Erin can stop her.

“Wait, Irina! I will buy it!” spoke Xenovia and Asia as they chased after their friend.

"Those 3 are always high tension... It’s a good thing that they’re friends."

Erin sent her gaze to a different direction and a rare scene came into view.

“Are you going to get that flashy underwear, Akeno?”

“Yeah, Sona. I'm planning to surprise Erin with these types."

"Akeno and President Sona? I knew that these two were very good friends in private.. However, to go with just the two of them without Rias is a very rare scene for me."

Somehow, Erin became really curious on what sort of things the women talk about when it’s just the two of them. She closed her eyes and heightened her sense of hearing.

“Won’t you buy this sort of underwear, Sona?”

“No, I am fine with the normal ones. I sometimes buy ones with patterns.
However, I don’t wear transparent, or the very small shaped ones like yours or Rias.”

Akeno smiles at the response.

“Ara ara, if only there’s a person to show it to, the purchasing desire changes you know?”