twenty one

"I have detention," I say to Elizabeth over the phone. Heather sitting beside me, bored and texting Freddy.

"What? Uh Okay," I replied, biting my lips and ending the call then I looked at Elina. Somebody knocked and entered the new guy.

"Oh, hi what are you doing here," Elina question him. I dug holes at the back of her head and she cleared her throat.

"My car is destoryed so I was hoping to get a ride with you," he grinned at her cutely and held her arm.

"We have a school bus, you can ride in that one," I sassed in my seat, folding my arms. The guy looked at me and wave his hand.

"It's okay, I forgot something in Eli's house anyway," Eli? But she dislikes being called Eli. She doesn't even allow me to call her that. Are they they that close now? Are they dating?

"She doesn't like to be called Eli," I frowned and Elina looked at me, warning me and I don't care.

"And how would you know what Eli wants to be called?" he ran his smartmouth, smirking.

"I just...know," rolling my eyes, Elizabeth entered and greeted, "hello Miss Davis and Mr. Agin."

Finally a name to call the guy, I was getting tired calling him the guy.

She came towards me right away and kissed me on my cheek. Elina darted her eyes at me, frowning. Great, she was affected too. Too bad you prefer Mr. Agin over me. Smiling, talking and my attention full on Elizabeth, Elina spoke to the guy so I could hear, "Max you're coming over tonight right?"

What the fuck. Fisting my hand, Heather noticed, "Miss Davis please don't talk about that please. It's gross."

Thank you Heather but it's too late now. My brain is imagining what Elina and Max will be doing tonight.

Max said something to her and they nod saying goodbye to each other and he left.

To forget and interrupt my mind, I pull Elizabeth and our lips locked together. What was supposed to be just a simple kiss became a make out session, trying to forget Elina.

Elina threw white board eraser and hit my head.

"Ow," I rub the spot.

"This is a school not a bar where you can make out with anyone," Elina folded her arm, getting angry only at me.

Elizabeth feeling guilty as always said, "I'm sorry Miss Davis."

Standing up, I pull Elizabeth with me towards the door. "Where are you going?" Elina stopped us. "To the bar duh," I replied.

"Detention is not over get back to your seat," she huffed. "Elizabeth you can go home first," she said sweetly and Elizabeth complied kissing my cheek before leaving. "Now!" she hissed and I rolled my eyes, stomping to my seat and slouching.

To make me feel better Heather whispered, "Miss Davis was totally jealous." And that totally helped.

-

Freddy asked to talked to me. Since it was Friday tomorrow he was busy and Heather had an appointment to a doctor a town hours away from here and he can't go with her.

I didn't know I had a big poster around me saying "I'm willing to help" since people keep asking me for favors.

"Fine, you owe me another," I pointed at him and he nods gratefully. Heather hopped in my car the next day, carrying a bag and we sped off. I texted Nica that I'd be skipping and make excuse for me if someone asked, for example Elina.

"Can you slow down?" Heather asked, gripping her seatbelt. I laughed and slowed down, a little. We made conversation about how he had a crush on Freddy last year. Apparently Freddy was twenty seven but still, shit, the ten years gap. It was Heather who chased him though, typical Heather and after months they were together and kept it a secret until I found them making out.