Meet The Scout

Ruby: Oh boy! I've never seen TF2!

Yang: You could say that again Rubes.

Nora: I wonder who this may be. Scout? What's that?

Weiss: That means, you dolt, that the person we are watching is a scout.

Pyrrha: This video playlist did say the entire crew and there are nine.

Jaune: I really hope what we're watching here is worth it.

RWBY & JNPR: Agreed.

Music starts and the garage door open. A man with a baseball cap and headphones is the first to be seen.

Ruby: Woah, is that the Scout?

Weiss: Shush!

The camera move to survey the surroundings, from a guy wielding a sniper rifle to a sentry turret. The guy smiles as he cocked his shotgun and ran with the other figures. He ran right past all of the bullets, while making occasional shots.

Ruby: He's fast.

Yang: Not as fast as you Ruby.

Ruby: Thanks 😊.

The guy then jumps high off the building onto another, while making a shot with him still in the air.

Yang: Well, That's a far distance to leap.

Weiss: We can do that.

Blake: With your glyphs. We can jump far, but that is with a semblance.

Ruby: I wondered if he, or they, even have Semblances.

Pyrrah: He didn't produce any trails, so it's save to assume he doesn't have one.

The guy ran past two figures in blue, with a train going behind them. The train smashed into the Blu figures, while the guy in red ran past the train and onto the staircase holding a bat as he ran.

Ruby: That guy just ran past the train while the other was squash.

Jaune: I hope they're okay

(A/n: They're not)

Pyrrha: Judging by the... Blood... They don't have any form of Aura.

Weiss: I can't even process how the guy can even ran past the train before it even hit him!

Blake: Maybe he just got lucky.

"Meet the SCOUT!"

The same man, walked into the frame.

Ruby: That's him!

Weiss: So that's the Scout. Make sense.

"Scout: Ah... I don't even how to start with you. I mean, do you even know what ya talkin' to?"

Blake: He's a fast talker, like someone we know.

Everyone glances at Ruby and Nora

Ruby and Nora: What?

The scene changes to a big dude almost taking a bite on a sandwich, but he is interupted by a bat tapping the side of his head. He looks and the Scout is there.

"Scout: Yo, what's up?!"

Everyone: Uh Oh.

"Scout: Do you have any idea? Any idea who I am?"

The big dude become enraged and tries to hit Scout, with the latter screaming.

Yang: He messed up.

"Scout: Basically, kinda a big deal"

Weiss: I have no words.

The scene changes to Scout choking the big dude with his bat.

Yang: Yeah! Get him!

Ruby: You can do it!

Nora: Break his legs!

Everyone: Nora!

Nora: what?

Scout flexes his muscles while complimenting himself, "Oh yeah that's beautiful, heh". Cut back to the big dude having a hold on Scout.

Yang: Yep, gonna get his ass kicked.

Ruby: Yang!

"Scout: Okay you're listening, okay. Grass grows, birds fly, Sun shines and brother? I hurt people!"

"BOINK!", Scout hits Big dude abdomen, causing the latter to make an "Oof",

Jaune: Ooh, that's gotta hurt.

Pyrrha: True.

"Scout: I'm a force of nature!"

"BONK!", Hits big dude in the head, up.

"Scout: If you were from, where I was from..."

Ruby: No, I don't want to know where you're from...

"Scout:... You'd be &#-$ing dead!"

The Scout jumps to the container wall, then jumps off towards the big dude while screaming. "Dink!"

Scout screams one last time, with outro rolling. First zooming out from him and then shows the rest of the crew.

"Team Fortress 2"

Ruby: Woah, That's a large team.

Yang: Yeah. They even outnumber us.

Blake: While they do have numbers, we have skill and we've yet to see the others.

Weiss: I... Well I agreed with Blake.

Pyrrha: Yeah. They are quite big. At least we know who is Scout.

Ruby: Who wants to continue?!

Everyone: Aye!

Ruby: Alright!

The screen takes back to Scout sitting on top of the defeated big dude, while eating his sandwich.

Nora: That must be a tasty sandwich