Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s pov.
~flashback/dream~
My mother called my name, I was in my room drawing when she had called "Coming mama" I replied getting up and running towards the stares I was around four years old so I had to hold onto the railing for support on my way down.

Halfway I gave up and sat on my butt sliding the rest of the way laughing when I landed on the floor in front of the stairs.

Picking myself up I run/waddle to my mama "Mama?" I called out when she didn't answer I giggled and walked around the tables then looked under them "Mamaaa where are youuuu?" I called out playfully.

I looked behind the couch and then in the fridge last I got to the pantry and when I opened the door I screamed.

My mama was hanging by a rope my papa's throat slit as he laid beside her I was trying to wake them up but nothing would happen mama looked pale and so did papa.

Grabbing them both I shook them again "Mama! Papa! Wake up! This isn't fun anymore!" I cried and fell on my butt and looked at my hands and arms.

They were covered with a red substance, it looked like the color my boo boo's make whenever I scraped my knee when I fell.

I got an idea and pushed the chair to the doors on top of the sink and grabbed the Band-Aids "Maybe this will help?" I said crawling down and bringing it with me.

Crawling onto Papa I put band-aids on his neck and band-aids on the cuts on mama's legs.

Waiting patiently for it to work.

I waited for hours.

It was night time now and I was getting sleepy.

That was until I heard the front door close I got up quickly hoping it was Dadzawa.

I was wrong.

So very wrong.

I ran up to the man and tugged on his pants.

The man looked down at me, he seemed to be surprised, and so was the rest of the group.

I tugged on his pants leg again and he looked down at me I was in tears now "Mama and Papa are hurt!" I whimper and pull him along with me.

He tried jerking away but I wasn't letting him.

I pulled him to the closet and when he looked inside he seemed to have a happy aura come off of him until he saw me.

"I tried putting band-aids on their boo boo's it doesn't work!" I cried softly rubbing my eyes smearing blood over them but then I pulled my hands away I saw him standing in front of my parents and closing the door.

"H-hey! D-don't close the door! They need help!" This made his shoulders slump forward.

Someone tapped my shoulder so I turned around it was a tall man with a messed up face that made my stomach clench.

I swallowed my spit and whimpered.

"Hello, little one," he said bending down slowly towards me.

"Are they your Mommy and Daddy?" He asked and I quickly nod my head yes.

He looked over to the people who were shaking "I- I didn't know they had a daughter! It never said anything in their records!" The man sighed and growled "they probably kept it under wraps so that she could have a decent childhood"