the late night surprise (revised)

Pairing- Tom Holland X Reader

Warnings- kissing, and a little fluff

Summary- Tom takes you out for a late night run with a surprise in store.

Word Count- 2500+

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Y/N."

"Y/N?"  You feel someone shake your arm and groan.  What did he want now?  You decide to completely ignore him, hoping he'd just go back to sleep.

You feel him place a kiss on your forehead, and try to not smile.  He was too cute.  He kisses your forehead once again.

"Y/N."

"Tom, what?" you groan. You feel the bed sink next to you, and Tom buries his face into your neck and wraps his arm around you.

"Y/N wake up!" he pleads.  You swat him away and roll over.  Couldn't you just sleep?  Just one night!!  This needy boy woke you up every single night since you guys started living together.  Whether it was because he wanted you to cuddle him or he was taking a picture cause he thought you 'looked cute', or because he wanted to tell you that he loved you--which was super adorable, but still--he woke you up every. single. night.

"I'm awake, what do you need?" you groan cause you were so tired.  He climbs over you and lays down so he can see your face.  His hand traces little circles on your shoulder. 

"You're not awake, you're eyes are closed.  Wake up!" he begs.  You peek open an eye, to see Tom with his hair a tousled mess sporting his puppy eyes.  Oh goodness, what did he want?  And why did he have to look so cute? You needed your sleep.  Stay strong Y/N, stay strong, you think.

"Please let me go back to sleep," you groan.  Tom pouts, placing a peck on your lips.  You give him a sleepy smile, cause you couldn't help but smile whenever he kissed you.

"There's that beautiful smile I miss," Tom cooes.  You groan again with an eye roll.

"Did you wake me up just to see my smile?  You just saw me smile like five hours ago before we went to bed," you moan.  Tom purses his lips nervously.

"Um... maybe."

"Thomas Stanley Holland!!  I am exhausted!" you snap, swatting him in his face.  He jumps back and juts out his bottom lip.

"Y/NNN!  You didn't let me finish.  I'm hungry!" he whines.  You take a deep breath.  Tom had to be the neediest 25-year-old grown man in the history of the world.

"Then go and get yourself food the kitchen is two feet away," you moan, rolling over again to avoid his adorable eyes.  Tom pouts again, putting both arms on either side of you, and hovering over top of you.

"But darling.  I want to go get food with you!" he whined.  You roll onto your back and open your eyes.  You try to not smirk at his big brown globes that doubled in size, a pout on his lips, his eyes pleading for you to come with him.

"Babes, it's like 1:00 am what is going to be open?" you sigh.  Tom drops on top of you, and you groan in pain.  He nestles his head under your chin and wraps his arms around you to pull you close.  Your hands make their way to twist his silk-like curls in your fingers.  Even though he was so needy, you loved Tom.  His neediness was kind of cute in a way.  It made you feel important and wanted.