𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Start from the beginning

So, it must've been a Gryffindor who helped me. I should thank them when I get the chance.

"Who helped me?" I raised an eyebrow curiously.

"They didn't say.. you didn't really know why you fainted?" Daphne crossed her arms.

"I really don't remember.. maybe it's just stress." I sighed, pinching my temples.

"Well, that's why I brought you.. this!" Daphne raised her other arm, revealing a basket of fruits. "I won't be giving you this until you tell me everything that happened, complete details!"

"Then I suggest you to come in, I'll tell you everything that happened." I said as she entered our dorms, grimacing around.

"How could you stay calm in here? All of these red colors are irritating my eyes." Daphne groaned, rubbing her eyes.

"Well, I've been here for almost a year now." I shrugged as we sat on my bed.

"So, spill." Daphne put her head under her hand as she leaned on my bed while she sat on the carpeted floor.

"It happened before Care of Magical Creatures, Draco and Harry were arguing, of course, it's Draco who started it. Then, I tried to stop them, but ended up fighting with Draco. Now, he's mad because I defended Harry, and based on what he said to you, we were no longer friends." I scoffed, laying on my bed in frustration.

"Draco's such a drama queen," Daphne rolled her eyes before snapping her fingers in front of me, "Do you have plans to make up with him?"

"What? No! He's the one at fault, I'm not making the first move." I scowled.

"Good, don't. Girls don't make the first moves." Daphne nodded at me before standing up and grabbing my arms to pull me up.

"No, I still want to sleep!" I whined as I tried to make myself heavy.

"You've been here for hours already, it's dinner soon!" Daphne succeeded in making me stand up as she ran her fingers on my hair, before adjusting my robes.

"I hate you." I scoffed.

"I love you too, now you can't be hungry in your time of the month, it'll make you more moody than our Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher." Daphne giggled as we went pass a few Gryffindors who gave us strange looks.

"How'd you know it was my time of the month?" I raised an eyebrow as we locked arms, walking out of the common room.

"It's pretty obvious, you're more cranky as usual." Daphne shrugged as she skipped through the halls, therefore making me also jump a bit.

"And you're more lively as usual-don't make me jump, idiot!" I yelped as I felt the strange feeling on my chamber of secrets.

"Oh, sorry!" Daphne stopped skipping, walking with me decently for once.

We arrived at the Great Hall where the were still a few people around. I was about to turn right, when I remembered I had no more affiliations with the Slytherins except Daphne.

"Daph," I spoke as I removed my arm from her grasp, she looked at me in question, "I'm sitting in the Gryffindor table, you can go now, thanks." I gave her a tight smile.