Chapter 101: Resurrection

Start from the beginning

???: I shall be the one to stand by you. I will be your friend, I will care for you, I shall be your goddess.

Natsu: My...goddess?

A bright light shinned on the dark and empty space Natsu was in. When he opened his eyes he saw a women in a kimono leaving out of the holding cell he was in. His vision was blurry but he could see another women there with him. The women approached him gently caressing his face.

???: Are you okay Natsu sama?

Natsu: Who...who are you?

Karameel: it's me, Karameel.

Natsu: Kara...meel?

The young girl nodded her head. She grabbed a towel and whipped the sweat dripping down his face.

Karameel: I know what Selene is doing must be hard on you Natsu sama. But please at least try to remember.

Natsu: Karameel...

Karameel: Yes?

She said excitedly that he said her name. She thought maybe he had remembered something. In fact he did but it was nothing but painful memories for the dragon. He began to struggle wanting to free himself from the chains that where holding him back. Karameel tried to calm him but Natsu refused to listen to her. He continued to wanting to free himself but all he was doing was causing more injuries to himself. Not knowing what else to do she hugged him. Natsu seemed confused as he continued to struggle.

Karameel: Please Natsu sama, stop!

Hearing her voice in distress Natsu stopped. His eyes widen as Karameel's voice sounded familiar.

Karameel/Lucy: it's okay.

Karameel/Grayfia: You don't need to go through this alone.

Karameel/Irene: I'll be by your side til the end.

Karameel/Rias: I'm here, everything will be okay.

The dragon seemed to have calmed down. Karameel stopped hugging him to take a look at him. She saw that Natsu had passed out, but something else caught her eye. Strange black scales where beginning to emerge from Natsu's body.

Venelana's Pov
It's been several days since I felt that weird sensation in my chest. Not being able to sense Natsu was the cause of this. Either he is concealing his presences or something really bad must have happened. Either way the meeting between the factions will be happening soon, everyone must know of what has transpired. I should go inform Grayfia.

Guard: My lady.

I hear as a guard approached my quarters. I open the door and see him bowing down.

Venelana: what is it?

Guard: Lady Akeno wishes to speak to you.

Venelana: Bring her in.

The guard leaves, in a few seconds he returns with Akeno. He bows, taking his leave.

Venelana: Akeno what brings you in?

Akeno: My lady, I have something important I must tell you.

Venelana: is it about Natsu?

Akeno: yes...

I let out a soft sigh preparing myself for the news.

Akeno: Mira, one of Natsu's old comrades informed us that...

Akeno stops talking for a while. I turn around to see Akeno full of tears in her eyes. Her tears running down her cheek. I quickly hug her comforting her.