Chapter 101: Resurrection

Depuis le début

Natsu: what happened to Ignia?

Igneel: I have no idea. Til this day I have no clue what happened to him or his mother.

Natsu: could there be a possibility of him still being alive?

Grandine: Could be, could be he's past away just like we did.

Natsu: oh...

The parents see the sad look on there sons face.

Igneel: After the war I proposed to your mother.

Natsu looks back up hearing this.

Grandine: he did. Although he was nervous about it.

Igneel: what did you expect you were intimidating. I might have been king but you were queen way before I even proposed.

Grandine: it was common for dragons to meet there other half in the battlefield. You spend hours, days, weeks, months even years with the same person you grow to care for them, you grow attached and eventually falling in love.

Natsu: sounds like the two of you had fun during those days.

Igneel: we did. We sure did, but out of our love we got a blessing.

Grandine: Our sweet sweet girl was born, and our adorable boy was as well.

Grandine cuffs Natsu's cheek causing a slight blush on him.

Igneel: I don't regret meeting your mother. And I don't regret having you as my son.

The place they were in began to shake violently as all three tried to hold on to something so they won't fall.

Natsu: what's going on?!

Grandine: Natsu!

Natsu: what is it?

In a poof of smoke everything was pinch black. Natsu looked around but couldn't see anything, so he called out his parents.

Natsu: Mom! Dad! Where are you?!

Flash images of Natsu's past began to play on his head causing him to hold on to his head. Images of others like him. Others with similar powers like him. He was himself sitting on a throne with nine others bowing down to him.
Natsu again grabbed his head as the memories came back to him.

???: What do you wish of us Master?

Said a women with white hair, looking at him with her blue eyes.

???: Now that god and Satan are dead. There's nothing left of us to do. Why not set us free.

Said a man with armor on. Another man with blonde hair chipped in.

???: Screw that! Why not expand our selves. Let's take over the humans and make them our slaves!

Natsu/E.N.D: No. we are not in slaving the humans. Nor will we in slave the devils and angels. We did what we came for and that was to kill the bastards that killed my parents. Now that it is done, you all shall have your freedom.

Natsu memories end there as he opens his eyes and sees himself kneeling on the ground. He tries to regain his composure when he hears a woman's voice.

???: Don't resist me anymore. Give in. Give in to your hatred, your anger, give in to your desires and destroy the world that rejected you.

Natsu: Rejected me?

???: Your friends betrayed you. Your loved ones have moved on. Everyone you know has forgotten about you my king.

Natsu: my friends?