Train Wrecked Days

Start from the beginning

'OMG Hadrian! Stop whining- we can cuddle with Dray later.'

'Yeah, whatever Darius. I can hear you whining in there too you know.'

After letting go of my wildcat's hand I look around noting that half of the 'golden trio' wasn't here yet but I could not pay any attention as Miss Sprout walked in beaming and ready to teach as usual. "Good Morning everyone! Today will be a very short lesson in which you'll all be given the herbology curriculum for this year. Listen carefully and make sure you pay attenti-" her sentence was cut off by the loud sound of the 'golden trio' barging in 5 minutes late.

The looked around the room haphazardly- in Ron's case at least. ON the other hand, Hermione looked like she wanted to castrate him but he didn't seem to take any notice. Deciding I'd like to know why they were late I listen to Hermione's thoughts.

'Ugh! This MORON!! How does someone even fall asleep in the toilet? The freakin' TOILET. WTF is his problem- ugh I wish I could kill him right this instant.'

She'd kept on going with the cursing and I'd kept listening to her thoughts and had not yet noticed that everyone was completely silent waiting to hear what the teacher would say, therefore my stifled laugh was heard LOUD and CLEAR by all of them. Obviously, I was completely oblivious to this but that was short-lived as Theo kicked my shin under the table which I, in turn, scowled at before turning my attention to everyone else. Every person in the room looked as if they were about to join me- everyone except for Ronald Weasle, he was glaring at me with what was meant to be an intense look but really it kinda looked like he was constipated.

'This Bastard. Who does he think he is? I get paid to be his friend and THIS is what I get in return?!'

I'm pissed off by these thoughts and can't help but think that I should have been the one getting paid- turns out he's a very crap friend.

'He even has Malfoy as his side-chick *humph* the nerve of them....FAGGOTS'

It took a moment to process what he'd just said but when I did I swear veins were popping on my forehead. I wanted to kill him for calling Draco a side-chick and I would have probably ripped his head off if Dray hadn't put his hand on my thigh, pulling me back into my own mindspace. Once there he crashes his lips onto mine making sure to release his scent more to calm me down. He pulled back after a few minutes looking up at me with a forced smile and I could see the unasked question in his head.

I sigh pulling him closer to me by the waist with one hand whilst cupping the side of his face with another," Wildcat, listen to me. You're my number one, you know that? I would choose you a million times over before I thought about anyone else and I love you so much- infinity would never be enough to describe it. Would you like to know something babe?"

He shook his head yes looking at me with expectant eyes.

"Ronald Weasley is an idiot and for that, I SWEAR that it shall be the death of him. He'll never know more pain than on that day, okay? He will pay for being the idiot bastard that he is."

Draco looks down and starts giggling, 'What?'

Looking back up he explains the reason for his laughter, "I-it's j-just that y-you look like you're gonna kill him on the spot, but now you're saying his idiocy is gonna be his end- it's TOO funny"

Confused I turn my head to the side,"I don't understand..."

He sighs,"To put it blankly- I think his idiocy is going to kill him before YOU get to."

'You start a valid point'

'I know'

I smile down at him," You're so adorable you know that? Your laugh is so cute and it always makes me happy to hear it."

Draco starts blushing and looks down to hide the red on his cheeks. I pull him in for a hug in which we relax in each other's touch only for a while longer at the least. Dray rests his chin on my chest so he could look me in the eye before asking in a small voice, "Is everything going to be okay Adrian?"

I smile lightly as I reply," Yes everything will get better eventually," pulling him in for one more hug I continue, "I promise baby, I'll keep you safe no matter what." Sighing I let go of my beautiful mate as I remembered that we still had a lesson to finish.

Draco POV

As soon as we came out of Hadrian's head, we were met with the horrible sounds of yelling. It was easy to realize the argument was between Miss Sprout and Ron the Weasle and it was even easier to guess that it was about the detention that he was to get but Ronald was insisting that it had somehow been Harry's fault.

Thank gods that multiple people saw Hadrian going to the library in the lunch period that had been before this class, otherwise, Ron would have had him in trouble AND gotten away with it. Anyway, as I was saying he was arguing his 'defence' but Miss Sprout was having none of it as she turned to Hades. "Mrs Potter if you wouldn't mind, I'd like you to put forward memories of what you were doing at lunch before this period.

Oh no. Is she going to find out about our relationship?

Hadrian looked so calm and didn't seem fazed by this at all. Is there something that I'm missing? "Oh yeah, sure Miss Sprout. I was in the library with Draco here. You may search for the memory as evidence to that."

'Babe, look at her left forearm'

'But it's just her clothes

'No Dray, you need to see through the clothes.'

'oh' Looking at her forearm I see a tattoo- a DEATHEATER tattoo?!

At this moment in time Hades had stood and quickly showed the memory to the teacher before sitting down and replying under his breathe at a speed no one would have understood except for myself and other creatures. 'yeah, so relax it's fine She's loyal to my father- therefore loyal to The Dark Prince'

I let out I breathe I hadn't realized I was holding and the tension in my shoulders washed away.'OMG don't scare me like that, jeez.'

Hadrian allows a small smile to appear on his face as he reaches for my hand underneath the table, "Sorry."

In the next 45 minutes, we were told about all the content we were to learn during the year. That was pretty exhausting and surprisingly there wasn't any more drama in that lesson- which meant that something was going to happen today. Ugh! I just hope it's nothing too bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello to all my wonderful readers! I'm back with another chapter yay. It's been a while but I did it. I hope that you all enjoyed that chapter, make sure to cote and comment!

BUH BYE!