"Actually, this test was very important. It'll probably bring your average grade up to a .. 'C'."

    I glared at him, "I don't like the shape of 'C's."

    "And why do you like the shape of zeros, but not 'C's?"

    "Because I'm ... shape ... cist. Shapecist."

    Caden laughed, "That's not a word."

    "It is now."

    "And what's the definition of ... Shapecist?"

    "You know, racist, shapecist. Shape discrimination."

    He laughed again and shook his head slightly. Caden was about to say something, but the teacher walked in.

    They talked for a few minutes, and Mr. White nodded. Caden gave me a quick glance before walking out.

~♥~

    During English class, the teacher decided to go to the library. Cameron was in my class, so at least I had someone to talk to.

    He was trying to see how fast I could reply, so I just said that first thing that came into my mind.

    "Favorite color?"

    "Blue," I answered immediately.

    "Favorite animal?"

    "Tiger."

    "Favorite person in the world?"

    "Barney the big purple dinosaur," I said, which, in my defense, was the first thing I thought of. Why did it have to be Barney?

    Cameron laughed, running his fingers through his hair, "I'm not sure Barney counts as a person."

    "Ok then, uh, Thomas the engine. Oh wait, he's a train," I made a face, "I guess I don't have a favorite person."

    "I was actually expecting you to say that your favorite person was yourself," he smirked.

    "Naw, I don't like myself that much."

    "Favorite fruit?"

    "Monkeys."

    Cameron laughed, "Favorite vegetable?"

    "Pancakes."

    "Lucky number?"

    "Bananas."

    As you can see, my answers were starting to become very random and not make any sense. Maybe saying the first thing I thought of wasn't such a good idea.

    "Favorite person in this school?" Cameron smirked.

    "Caden-" I started to say, then immediately stopped, "-ce. Cadence. "

    Oh my god. I was about to say Caden.

    I cursed under my breath.

    Cameron shot me a weird look, "I don't know a Cadence."

    "Well, do you know everyone in this school?"

    "Yeah."

    Oh dang.

    "Umm, well, she has pink hair ..."

    Cameron frowned, "Really?"

    I tried to create an picture of my imaginary person, and the first image that came into my head made me burst out laughing.

    "What?" he asked, "Could you give me more details of Cadence?"

    I tried hard to stop laughing without much success.

    "She's ... a ... penguin!" I managed to say.

   "What?" Cameron asked, confused.

    "Of course Cadence isn't a real person. She's now officially my imaginary friend. Like I said, she's a penguin with pink hair. Pretty awesome, eh?" I grinned.

    "You're an interesting one," he answered with a smile, slightly shaking his head.

    We followed the class into the library. The library. What was in the library again?

    Oh right, Mackenzie had said to avoid the chairs.

    Cameron and I just stood there for a few minutes until the teacher told us we had to go find a book.

    We pretended to look at books while I kept an eye on the chairs.

    "What are you looking at?"

    I motioned towards the chairs and saw a blonde haired girl start to sit down. Just as she sat down, the chair fell apart, and she let out a small shriek as she fell down.

    I couldn't help but laugh from the expression on her face. So that was what Mackenzie had been working on.

    "Did you do that?" Cameron asked as the teacher came to help the girl up.

    "No, my friend did," I answered with a smile.