Chapter 2 - How i met the boys (Past)

Start from the beginning

They watched girls come to the boy, exchange a few words, and then leave with unpleased expressions on their faces. The mysterious boy glanced from time to time towards them, but looked away as soon as he noticed they were starring at him. Zayn was curious. He wanted to know why the boys were looking at him like he was the most interesting thing in the world.

Finally he decided to look towards the boys, and met one of their stares. The green eyes bore into his deep pools of brown, but Zayn didn’t look away, and neither did the boy. Harry wanted to figure out what this boy was up to, but he couldn’t put the thoughts together.

Louis noticed the exchange, so he put a hand around his boyfriend’s shoulders, feeling jealousy travel through his veins, yet he noticed that the mystery boy wasn’t really interested in his boyfriend. He just seemed desperate, hurt and like he would need some support.

A middle aged man that looked relatively drunk, walked towards the boy, almost falling a few times. He went close to the boy, and said a few words. The boy looked towards Harry again, keeping his gaze for a few seconds, and then turned to the man, biting his lip in disappointment. He said a few words, and the man smirked.

“I hope i won’t regret, paying you that much” the man slurred, pushing his body against Zayn’s. Zayn was disgusted, but he needed the money, so he didn’t say anything, instead he tried to act like he actually liked it.

“You won’t” whispered Zayn giving the disgusting man a fake smile, while the man searched for Zayn’s hand.

The boys who were watching Zayn’s actions stood up immediately when they saw the man’s actions. They didn’t hear the conversation, but by their point of view some kind of pedophile was pushing a young boy that could still be a minor against a tree. They had to do something…

“Let him go!” Liam demanded stepping forward, Louis and Harry on his heels. The olive skinned boy gulped looking at the group of boys. He was hoping they wouldn’t mess up everything. This was the only chance he had, that could help Zayn satisfy himself with a bit of food tonight.

The man looked at Zayn like a tiger watches his prey, smirking, and then turned to the boy.

“Why would i? I’m paying for it!” he slurred again, leaning even more against the young boy, almost cutting off his breath. Zayn hung his head ashamed, tears welling up in his eyes. They hadn’t realized earlier what he was doing… they just did now.

Was it selfish from Zayn to hope earlier that one of the boys would like him enough to take him in for the night, and pay him enough to last a few days? At least they were fit, good looking, young, and sober!

But he knew that guys like them got sex without paying for it! People like this drunken man, who were to afraid to come out, searched for other boys like Zayn to shag, because they couldn’t get someone without money.

“I’ll pay the double of what he’s paying!” a slightly higher voice said, making Zayn’s head snap in their direction again. Zayn was still unsure, even after his eyes met the blue orbs, of the boy who had spoken. The green eyed boy, who had met his gaze earlier looked at Zayn with a smile on his face, and then looked at the blue eyed boy.

Zayn didn’t really understand! Were they proposing a double-paying foursome? Cause if they did, Zayn knew what to choose! Zayn pushed the man slightly, but not enough to offend him just in case he was interested some other time.

“I got him first” the man mumbled, bringing Zayn back into his arms. Zayn was trapped. The man smelled of alcohol, smoke, sweat, probably drugs, garbage and it was an even more disgusting combination.

“Yeah, but I’m offering more” Louis said in a louder tone, pulling the man from Zayn. Zayn was relieved, but he kept squeezing against the tree, confused and a bit startled.

“You can fuck those other two…” the man started, but after Louis drew his hand back from the man’s arm, he fell on the ground, groaning.

“Yeah, but i want him!” Louis said in a firm voice, turning his gaze to Zayn again. “More luck next time” he mumbled, looking at the already unconscious man on the ground. The curly haired boy, the owner of the green comforting eyes, grabbed Zayn’s hand gently, and pulled him away from the tree.

Zayn felt the boy’s soft touch on his hand, and his tensed muscles relaxed. The gorgeous boy gave Zayn a warm smile, and Zayn gave him and even warmer smile back.

That same night Zayn had a place to stay, warm food to satisfy his growling stomach, a soft bed to rest his exhausted muscles, and three new friends… the only friends he had had, and he knew he could rely on them.

_________________

How do you like the second chapter? Hmmm?

Do you like it where this is going?

Just so you know, this story is planned to have only around 10 chapters, as i might have mentioned before, but it could have more or less, idk if i’ll have good ideas to fit this story.

Should i continue third person P.O.V or do personified(idk how that is spelt) P.O.V's

XxxXXEmma