"I'll go." He started to close his notebook, making Jimin wince as the book closed on his finger. "Sorry." Yoongi said as Tae started to laugh at Jimin, teasing him.

  "Shut your ass, Taehyung." Jimin scrunched his nose. Oh, his name isn't just Tae. It's Taehyung. Yoongi noted that. "Jungkook's coming. I'm gonna tell him to break your fingers for laughing at me." He said.

  Yoongi shoved his notebook into the metal rings in his binder, needing to go quicker at the mention of Jungkook. Obviously he was too late, because he saw Jimin glance up behind him, his eyebrows raising.

  "I'm back from the trip." Jimin said. "What? You're not gonna welcome me back, Jungkook?" He asked, offended.

  "Why is he sitting at our table?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi bit his lower lip, not daring to look behind him. He finally closed the rings of his binder, standing from the picnic table as quickly as possible. "Wait."

  Jungkook's hand grabbed Yoongi's wrist before he could run away into the school. Yoongi first looked back at his wrist, just like Jungkook had done earlier that morning. He looked up at Jungkook and blinked, confused as to why Jungkook stopped him.

  The two sitting at the table went silent as they looked up at Yoongi. Yoongi clenched his fist, Jungkook's hand tightening around his wrist as his muscles tensed up. There's no way anyone would think that Yoongi is anything other than an Omega now. He looks weak, feels weak, can't even look into the Alpha's eyes.

  "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

  Yoongi stayed biting his lower lip, embarrassment taking over him. "To class." He muttered quietly. "Nice to meet you, Jimin. I'll be going—" He turned around, but Jungkook's grip tightened on him, pulling him back.

  "You want Namjoon's notes back, don't you?" Jungkook let go of Yoongi's wrist and he pulled his bag off of his back, placing it on the picnic table. Jimin and Taehyung averted their eyes, only looking at each other in confusion now. Yoongi felt odd again, but at least he doesn't have eyes on him right now. Jungkook reached around in his bag, somehow pulling out the notes unwrinkled and in good condition despite being cramped into his bag.

  He held it out to Yoongi.

  "Thank you." He took the notes from Jungkook and opened his binder over the table, ready to run away for forever. There was silence as Jungkook sat down, all three of them watching as Yoongi closed his binder.

  "Oh, Yoongi." Another voice came from behind Jungkook. The whole table turned to Suk-Yeong, who was walking towards Yoongi with a smile on his face. "You're sitting with us during break now?" He walked around and sat down next to Jimin, looking up at Yoongi.

  Yoongi shook his head. "Um, no. I was just writing my notes. I'll just go now—"

  "You can sit with us." Suk-Yeong said.

  God, no. I'm fine.

  "I'm good, really." Yoongi noticed how Taehyung and Jimin gave each other weird looks. He didn't like being trapped like this. "This is only a four-seater table. I'll just go to class." He said, but Suk-Yeong was already reaching for Yoongi's waist and arm, pulling him towards him. Yoongi gripped tightly onto the table as he was sat right in Suk-Yeong's lap, an unfamiliar feeling in his stomach as Suk-Yeong squeezed his waist.

  They were sat right in front of Jungkook, who was staring up at Yoongi, as if searching for something. Yoongi gripped even tighter onto the wood, his short nails digging in as he felt Suk-Yeong place his hand on his thigh.

  "Um, I—" Yoongi cursed to himself. Being manhandled into his lap made his Omega senses tingle. He felt like an Omega again. He needs to not be treated like one. He braced himself, breathing in deeply, puffing out his chest as he pulled Suk-Yeong's hands off of him and forced himself off of his lap. "I'm serious. I'm just going to class."

  Suk-Yeong's eyes stared into Yoongi's.

  "What the fuck is wrong with you, Suk-Yeong?" Jungkook spoke up as Yoongi grabbed his binder. "You seriously just go around touching people like that? You made him uncomfortable, obviously." He said.

  "Why do you care?" Suk-Yeong asked. "I was just trying to get him to sit with us. Is that a crime?" He rolled his eyes.

  Yoongi eased away slowly. He didn't want to get caught up in the conversation, whatever the fuck is was. All he wanted to fucking do was finish his notes. And quite frankly, Suk-Yeong made him uncomfortable. Jungkook was right about that. But maybe Yoongi has it wrong. Maybe Suk-Yeong is Yoongi's soulmate. Maybe Yoongi is the one who can't sense it.

  Can Suk-Yeong sense him?

  But why does it feel so wrong? Maybe the medicine is fucking with his soulmate senses too. Is that supposed to happen? Yes. That's a side effect. Yoongi forgot about that.

Why does Suk-Yeong keep trying to touch Yoongi and talk to him and be near him? Maybe he knows they're soulmates and Yoongi doesn't. Maybe it feels okay to Suk-Yeong. Maybe the medicine isn't working.

  Is Suk-Yeong Yoongi's soulmate?

~